+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Matching Grid on another page

snowgirl is offline Needs to say Hello! snowgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Matching Grid on another page

Did anyone notice that the grid the letter "H" is on matches the grid on page 16 with the letter "Z" ? It looks like the same except there are some blocks blackened out on page 86. I think this whole things is jsut getting to me now.

cnpalmer is offline Junior Twelever Copper cnpalmer is an unknown quantity at this point

I was looking into this very same "discovery". I was trying to fill the 25 boxes using the letters of the alpahbet either matching up I/J or omitting Q. Then removing the letter which fell into the black boxes.

I then tried making words out of the removed letters or the remaining letters. I even tried shifts but came up with nothing really.

I think I was trying to stretch it a bit.

Anyone else try anything like this?

12pm is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    12pm will become famous soon enough

Have pretty much done nothing else but this for the last two months.

Check out grill ciphers.

gunwraith is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper gunwraith is an unknown quantity at this point

Default moon song

"they repeated the song as if trying to tell him something that he could not understand. "

is the song an anagram?
    i need the jewels

deboriole is offline Twelever Silver deboriole is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Moon like, moon like...

I seriously think the song is a huge clue, and has been underappreciated.

"Moon like, moon like. Dreamer one on ending, I cause your puzzling."

I wonder if "on ending" refers to the ending of the quote, and you have to take the letters from "Dreamer one" and put them on the end of "Moon like" or somewhere else.

Sorry, I don't have much at all... anyone else?

gunwraith is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper gunwraith is an unknown quantity at this point

the songs already been figured.. take the # of letters in each word after moon like moon like and use the sequence to rearrange moonlike to "look in me, look in me" which is of course coming from the trees knotwholes.

sorry guys but everytime an "important" clue is figured out , the more i feel like Ralphie from " A Christmas Story" when he finally got his decoder ring to discover he should drink more ovaltine.

all these clues are repetitive and don't lead to actual locations!
    i need the jewels

jadyz is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper jadyz is an unknown quantity at this point

gunwraith - i thought 'look in me' was just an anagram. can you explain about the number of letters? thanks

edit: nevermind, i see it
    maybe "not hole" refers to courtney love....

fox
    fox is offline Expert Twelever Peridot fox is an unknown quantity at this point

as posted by rewand in another thread:

"Alright...I think this is how the moonlike text is solved. "Moon like, moon like. Dreamer one on ending, I cause your puzzling." Taking the number of the letters in the words, you get dreamer=7, one=3, on=2, ending=6, I=1, cause=5, your=4, puzzling=8 ... 7,3,2,6,1,5,4,8. Now, taking the "moonlike", rearrange the letters in order of the number of the words. M would be in the 7th spot, O would be in the 3rd spot, etc. Doing this, you get the anagram that someone else came up with: Look in me. I believe that is what you are suppose to get from that whole phrase- LOOK IN ME"

hope that helps
    .........time to add a DAR ring to my collection.........

but thats my point, we already figured to look in the tree holes from other clues. why be repetitive ?????

we want location specific clues, not genaric hype clues
    i need the jewels

deboriole is offline Twelever Silver deboriole is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by gunwraith
    sorry guys but everytime an "important" clue is figured out , the more i feel like Ralphie from " A Christmas Story" when he finally got his decoder ring to discover he should drink more ovaltine.
    Haha, excellent reference. I agree, a lot of going around in circles. Which makes me think we are on a tangent and the real clues are in a whole other direction. Or, he is just being thorough...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast