+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DELETE ME

hippodude is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze hippodude is an unknown quantity at this point

Default DELETE ME

Okay, I noticed a few things tonight and they may be nothing new but I just thought I would share.

The tree on the left side of page 86 (the darker one that isn't green and definitely doesn't look right) is seen in the background of page 31. I was a little more startled when it appeared to me as though the tree is pointing to the letter I from the poem line, "nothing to be disturbed thru the lands." It also occurred to me that all of the trees and branches in the picture could be pointing out specific letters or colors in the border. Letters or spaces seem like a good possibility since not only does the poem line have a misspelled "thru," but it changes between one and two spaces between words throughout the line.

Now, if the grid were to be filled in with letters from a phrase, the quote on the bottom of page 31 seems like a prime suspect because it is not verbatim from the text. As pointed out on other threads, "He turned" is changed to "he had turned"

I tried entering the phrases into the 5 x 5 grid on page 86, taking in to account the blacked out squares. Sometimes I would fill the letters into the squares and mark them off afterwards, sometimes I would skip past them and move on to the next square, and sometimes I tried to find clues in the letters in blacked out boxes. I tried starting in the top left square (moving top to bottom and left to right), the bottom right square (moving bottom to top and right to left), and even tried starting in the middle-ish square that the fairy on page 1 is pointing to. This square seemed extra suspicious to me because it is almost the same color as the "I" fairy being pointed out by the tree on page 31.

Of course there is also the very real possibility that everything I have thought about is completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with the true solution.

hippodude is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze hippodude is an unknown quantity at this point

Not only does the same tree from pg. 31 appear on the LEFT side of the page, a close up of Ana from pg. 77 is in the darkness on the RIGHT. The almost-hidden Ana on pg. 86 and the almost-hidden dragon in the dark sky on pg. 68 made me think of "not being afraid of the dark" or whatever ... finding images hidden in the dark, anyways.

Anyhow, I found it kind of weird that pg. 86 seems to have direct ties to pgs. 31 and 68, because both of those pages have quotes from the text that are INCORRECT. Not all of the quote pages are incorrect, but these two are.

pg. 31 adds the word 'had'
    pg. 68 removes the words 'lifted her'

HADLIFTEDHER can anagram to all sorts of things, like A HERDED FILTH

I have a big head ache from this @*$()&%(*@#&$(*@ book

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Good grief, hippodud, so do I from trying to follow your analysis ....and I never COULD see the almost hidden Ana - please help !

btw -- please DO edit the page numbers -- I think you made a couple of typos .... I got soooo confoozed !
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

i'll detail the ana for you a little more

first look at pg 77 ... that image of ana, or at least the middle portion of it that is mostly ana's face and not any darklings, is reproduced on the dream page, pg 86.

look in the upper right corner of pg 86. immediately to the right of the colored grid. her face is roughly the same height as the grid. careful observation (mainly of the 3 lines towards the bottom, just beneath her armpit i guess) shows this is just a copy of the center of pg 77. i would scan these things and put big circles around them but i might get in trouble...

MsLefty is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper MsLefty is an unknown quantity at this point

There is reference to yet another page on page 86... page 41. The two large leaves on top of page 86 are taken from page 41, however they are both changed in some way. On page 41, the leaf on the left is shown on the right of page 86. The leaf on the right of page 41 is shown on page 86 on the left, rotated and shown in a mirror image. Hmmm...

bmokoto is offline Needs to say Hello! bmokoto is an unknown quantity at this point

THE HARD FIELD

+ Reply to Thread