+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something written on the Leaf?

spectrechaser is offline Junior Twelever Bronze spectrechaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Something written on the Leaf?

My book is getting so worn and accidently marked that I'm not trusting all the marks anymore. Could someone do a quick check on page 86, In the large leaf at the top left corner of the letter box. Is there something written? Looks like OK, RK or 8K? I'm not sure. Thanks much!

BTW, did anyone notice that the light feathery leaves are repeated stamped patterns of Pook? They are through out the book. At first I thought they were cows, now I see they are Pooks.
    " The environment is where we all meet; where we all have mutual interest; it is the one thing that all of us share. It is not only a mirror of ourselves, but a focusing lens on what we become...--- NLASDNYA HBOIJBI

pcalton is offline Junior Twelever Copper pcalton is an unknown quantity at this point

Not that I can tell.

nashangel is offline Junior Twelever Bronze nashangel is an unknown quantity at this point

What light feathery leaves are you referring to? I don't see them.

maximusthedog is offline Needs to say Hello! maximusthedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Could be Rk, but then again I see letters and numbers (especially 5 and 3) everywhere. I think this book has actually made me stupider.

spectrechaser is offline Junior Twelever Bronze spectrechaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Nashangel,
    They might be easier to see on page 76. Notice how the top of the tree looks like two spotted cows sitting there. Now back at page 86, just look at the rim of the leaves closest to the box. They are a smaller version of the same pattern. I don't know if it has anything to do with anything, I just thought I would mention it. Maybe they are cows. Wisconsin?
    Maybe I noticed it cuz my son had an art developing program that connected to the TV, like a playstation. I used to mess with it and often times I created trees by stamping one pattern over and over again to create the leaves effect.
    " The environment is where we all meet; where we all have mutual interest; it is the one thing that all of us share. It is not only a mirror of ourselves, but a focusing lens on what we become...--- NLASDNYA HBOIJBI

nashangel is offline Junior Twelever Bronze nashangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Spectre! I see what you are talking about now! I looked and looked and looked last night, and all of a sudden, as soon as you mentioned page 76, I saw exactly what you meant! Good eye. They do kind of look like the picture of Pook looking like a fierce, brave doth, don't they!

+ Reply to Thread