+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aw gee! Letters in the TREE

mookieb10 is offline Needs to say Hello! mookieb10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I see another letter--another E. Not including the I to the right of the tree I get "Jersey" I can also make out a possible W and another E..cant seem to find an N though. New Jersey is where a token will be found I believe.

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. I anagrammed the word "coalesced" from page 87 and got scale code. (What kid would really know what coalesced means?) Anyways, I figured musical note would be the scale. If you take the notes and place them in the grid on page 86, they all fit. Then I counted the lines in the tree. 43/54/33/43/34/53/33. I got fbef - ge. I figured this to be a cryptogram and came up with Ecke Pk. There is an Ecke Park in San Diego. May be worth checking out. If anyone does, please let me know. Thanks.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

puzzlelover is offline Junior Twelever Copper puzzlelover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default mookie

Mookie, I too seem to get New Jersey out of this, but I'm still thinking one is further north otherwise it's too long a drive for our friends in Maine and too close to the Rickett's Glen find. Head banging against desk. Should be outside with kids. AGH.
    Do not go where the road may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

denete is offline Junior Twelever Copper denete is an unknown quantity at this point

The pattern that MS chose to use for leaves appears to simply be a "copy-paste-rotate-scale". He also used the same ones on the front cover, and similarly on p.76.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2