+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aw gee! Letters in the TREE

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Aw gee! Letters in the TREE

There are a lot of letters inside the green leaves of the tree. Didn't anyone get these posted yet? If so,,,,,,well, I just didn't see it.

"J" pops out real quick - count 3rd and 4th branch over from left side of page - between them, just above the intersection - its in the purple space

"R" - move to the right of the "J" - between the 4th and 5th branch over from the left side of the page - purple space [it might be an "N" but I do see the tails for the "R"]

"Y" - between the 2nd and 3rd branch over from the left side of the page just under the far left portion of the large leaf - in the purple space

"S" - also between the 2nd and 3rd branch above the "Y" to the right of the point on the large leaf - outlined in the purple space

"E" - nested right up against the 5th branch over from the left near the top just below the 2nd large leaf - purple space

"I" - in the 2nd set of smaller, lighter leaves - look to the left of the words standing and side - it's in between in the leaves - in the purple space

I think what happens to me anyway is if I see one letter - one just pops out at me all of a sudden,,,then I begin to suspect,,,,that if I continue using the same process ,,, that other letters might become visible...

gets me in trouble every time
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

ddpepper is offline Junior Twelever Bronze ddpepper is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't seem to keep up with you and all the letters you've found! i think i found all the ones you pointed out. have you looked at the strange cluster of leaves to the right of the top right large leaf? that probably doesn't make sense think ... think... okay, look at the very large leaf at the top - the one on the right. there's a small cluster of leaves between that large leaf and the h box. i can see some very deliberate lines but my poor eyes are shot! help!!!
    thanks! dd

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

There are some discernable letters in that little set of leaves, yes. Like a "J" and a "T" and an "M".

But I just discovered MS complete REPEATED that set at least FOUR TIMES. Look at the two additional extensions in that same set of leaves below. If you look at the set of leaves one way you can see a "face" outline with the nose kind of facing the letter grid, right? Well use that as a reference. You'll see the same exact face below three more times. Two jut out on their own, and one is sort of hidden above the one on the bottom right. Matter of fact, using the nose as a "reference point" and I mean that literally...you see them quite well. MS simply did the old cut and paste,,,the dog !

minerva is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper minerva is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Trees Repeating

The tree on pg 86 is the same one as on pg 20--down to a little bit of dust towards the bottom by the grass. The only difference is the faces. Once again, I don't know the significance of what I'm seeing....

haf
    haf is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    haf is an unknown quantity at this point

The missing letters for the blacked out portion of the grid??? Seven found- we need one more...

zbeeble42 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze zbeeble42 is an unknown quantity at this point

The missing letters for the blacked out portion of the grid??? Seven found- we need one more...

I'm afraid this comment's left me confused. Could someone lead me by the hand? Are you talking about the "letters" in the leaves?

ZB42

AGDukesky is offline Needs to say Hello! AGDukesky is an unknown quantity at this point

Default What about the dark leaves?

A couple of the letters in the purple spaces are very clear but most of them are sketchy. When you first mentioned letters in the trees I noticed the dark leaves seemed to make letters also. However they are hard to pickup:

"S" just below the space between the large leaves, tilted to the right

"E" (or possibly "M" if you rotate) directly below the lowest point of the large leaf on the right, tilted to the right similar to the "S"

There are several other dark areas that could be letters as well but they are sketchy.

zbeeble42 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze zbeeble42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Does this mean anything to anyone but me?

Anyone here know what I'm talking about with this string of numbers, or is this something new? I'm so floored by it's implications, I don't want to announce it until I have time to think about it first. But I figure, if it's old news everyone will know what I'm referring to. I haven't seen any threads where it's all but pulled together yet...

7,10,16,19, 20(x2),21,27,31,33,36(x3),38?,41(x2),46(x2),49,63? ,77,83(x2),111(x3)

There may be 25 numbers in this squence once I eliminate the questionable ones...

-ZB42

Default typo

Oops, "111" should read "101"

Page numbers ? Illustrations ? (But not all ... and, so why not all?)

Waiting for "The Reveal".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast