+ Reply to Thread

Thread: There are clearly numbers in the grid

ckiyup is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ckiyup is an unknown quantity at this point

Default There are clearly numbers in the grid

After hearing something about staring at it for awhile I noticed that there is unmistakably a number 3 on the bottom right slate blue square of the grid. Hold the book so page 87 in in your lap(or understand you need to rotate the book 90º clockwise,another clock refernce?) and there it is plain as day. A number 3 on the right side of the slate blue square.
    Relax you eyes and look for variations in the "brush" strokes of the coloring and a three will appear. See it? Not an accident. Cant be.

I have stared for hours now and come up with a few other numbers but they kinda look different every other day? Anyone wanna post there thoughts or what they see in these squares?

I got the 3 in the lower left. Also: 25 in the green/blue quare on the same row? Maybe a 2 in the upper right orange/pink....or a z

Beetleboy is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Silver
    Beetleboy is an unknown quantity at this point

ckiyup,

I see the three also. However, I think it is just the way the watercolor dried. Very coincidental? yes. But I think it is just that.
    What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Beetleboy

buggin is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper buggin is an unknown quantity at this point

I have posted seeing numbers on this page with a different forum, with not much support. I am so glad to hear someone else sees them too. The numbers are too perfect, like the 3, to be a mistake.

I think the middle (orange) square is 25, and the green square to the right of middle has a 5 - although this number is much smaller, because the space is smaller.

ckiyup is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ckiyup is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if there's a way to bring out the imperfections? Maybe scanning it into photoshop and playing with hues and such.....

+ Reply to Thread