Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disneyland Crazyness

hippodude is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze hippodude is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Disneyland Crazyness

someone on the yahoo forum posted this, it's kind of funny...

hidden well no eye can see
    =
    disneyland eocene wheel

http://www.ihs.issaquah.wednet.edu/T...pikes_wood.jpg

"... an actual fossil- a large silicified redwood tree stump displayed outside the Golden Nugget restaurant near Frontierland. This Eocene age specimen, extracted from Pike's Petrified Forest in Colorado, was a gift that Mrs. Disney donated to the park in 1957."

http://www.ihs.issaquah.wednet.edu/T...ing%20home.htm

turkeymonkey is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Silver
    turkeymonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I wasn't able to open up those links to the disneyland tree stump, but I was able to find this one:

Pretty interesting stuff. I'll keep coming back to the same question: Let's say one of these anagrammed solutions lucks out and gives a real token location, would Stadther actually accept "random anagramming" as a solution method?

ChptleLvr is offline Twelever Silver ChptleLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

It's his team of lawyers that are responsible for the verification of the winners. He's said he's not involved in that part of the process at all.

But your point still holds.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

~ Samuel Johnson

jmurph731 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper jmurph731 is an unknown quantity at this point

doesn't page ten look like one of the images referenced on p69 of the companion? The only thing that I could "see" resembled an upside down cup - like the teacup with a missing piece.

deadora is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper deadora is an unknown quantity at this point

disney land = private property?
    I can see three corners from this corner, two's a perfect number but one, well........

Treasure_Hunter is offline Needs to say Hello! Treasure_Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

it was a great try though!
    -Alex is the king!

SantaAnaCAbrian is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper SantaAnaCAbrian is an unknown quantity at this point

Disneyland has teacups, too ! And that big Swiss Family Robinson tree !

LOL

By the way, there is a section next to Disneyland called "Downtown Disney" and it is open to the public (And free, of course). Lots of good hiding places there....

hmmm.....
    Good Luck Everyone !
    _Brian From Santa Ana, CA

topherBR1 is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    topherBR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

someone on the ATT forum posted that if you hold p.10 up to a light, the image of pook on p.9 fits perfectly into the green shape that holds the text.

at first glance, it does look very interesting to me. maybe we should try lining up the blades of grass around pook with letters from the text on the forward page. i haven't tried it yet, since i've just sat down with this idea.

anyone else notice this?
    any day above ground is a good day

borghuman is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper borghuman is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Thinking too much

OK, please, read before you speak. Think before you Speak. Get real before you post. DISNEYLAND IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. THE TOKENS ARE NOT AT DISNEYLAND. Read the poem and listen to stadther at the beginning of the book, the end, and on his web site. Also, there is no reason to fold and hold pages to light. That is to complicated and very speculative. The clues are there on every page as is for everyone to see. There is nothing weird going on. Also, random anagramming will not work to solve the whole puzzle and if it did, no, it would not be acceptable because you must decipher the puzzle and prove your drawn out reasons that lead you to the treasure. Read the rules. You have to sign an afadavit to prove your solution and it must be outlined. Random anagramming will not do that and I guarantee the lawyers will not accept it.

topherBR1 is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    topherBR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!!
    and you wonder why some good people are "lurkers". why would anyone post an idea if they get flamed like that?
    i for one think anyone who has an idea, no matter how crazy or wrong i may think it is, shouldn't be torched for posting. if you think you're talking to dimwits then just let it go!! if anything they'll be heading in the wrong direction while you solve it, that is IF you are right. people posting new and different ideas that might be against you're line of thinking is a good thing. it keeps you aware of things you may have missed and most importantly it means people are actually ENJOYING the hunt!! isn't that the whole point to this thing?
    if you must post, be constructive and add something to the discussion.
    "think before you speak" is not constructive.
    any day above ground is a good day

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast