+ Reply to Thread

Thread: snail

prplubell is offline Needs to say Hello! prplubell is an unknown quantity at this point

Default snail

When you open the book there is a snail upper right corner if you watch it while filliping the pages it moves what does it mean?

blkbishop is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper blkbishop is an unknown quantity at this point

Default slow walker

it took it 8 pages to walk one step

Cat957 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Gold
    Cat957 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's like a little "flip book". It shows Mrs. Snail trying unsuccessfully to reach the safety of the linden stump.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." (Henry David Thoreau)

hype is offline Junior Twelever Copper hype is an unknown quantity at this point

it shows Mr. Snail giving the universal sign language gestures that spell out the exact location of the snail token!

just kidding...

i'm sure it means something, though.

*right?*
    if it's not fun, what's the point?

nodon is offline Good Twelever TwelevePlus
    Gold
    nodon will become famous soon enough

i think it's the Mr. Snail, not the Mrs. Snail. He's got the blue bandana which is shown on p.33, the picture of the survivors. The reunited mates on p. 101 shows the other snail w/o a bandana.

spectrechaser is offline Junior Twelever Bronze spectrechaser is an unknown quantity at this point

I also posted this under 'snail' but MS already stated that the flip book snail has nothing to do with the clues. Just something cute to add for the kiddies.
    " The environment is where we all meet; where we all have mutual interest; it is the one thing that all of us share. It is not only a mirror of ourselves, but a focusing lens on what we become...--- NLASDNYA HBOIJBI

treasurehunter14 is offline Needs to say Hello! treasurehunter14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, just to put in my two cents: look at the snail's facial expression. He's frowning first and then it gradually goes back to a smile and then back to a frown.

GapGuy is offline Junior Twelever Bronze GapGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by spectrechaser
    I also posted this under 'snail' but MS already stated that the flip book snail has nothing to do with the clues. Just something cute to add for the kiddies.
    Could you give a citation please?
    If you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning.

+ Reply to Thread