+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Table Of Contents Clues

vfd8990 is offline Needs to say Hello! vfd8990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Table Of Contents Clues

The C in chapter Thirteen is black while the other letters are blue any other clues in the table of contents? Due tell?
    The overwhelming ability of intelligence is only challenged by the insurmountable power of random thought.

Steven Morrison

_~BlAnK is offline Twelever Gold _~BlAnK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Weren't you wondering about that noise behind you?

Been posted before, i think new ideas or someplace, theres some info on it.
    Or am I just paranoid...

*Of course*

deboriole is offline Twelever Silver deboriole is an unknown quantity at this point

After thumbing through the book for the millionth time, I realized the only picture of the jewelry box (that Zac made) in the entire story is in the TOC (page 7).

ChptleLvr is offline Twelever Silver ChptleLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Debriole, you are correct.

And, I still maintain that the numbering of these early pages is just absolutely bee-zare! Must be for some reason.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

~ Samuel Johnson

bankwalkin is offline Needs to say Hello! bankwalkin is an unknown quantity at this point

ChptleLvr,
    I agree about the page numbers. Pages 1-10 dont have numbers at all. Why does chapter 1 start on page 16, and the first puzzle in the CB is also number 16. The more I look at the book the less I believe anything is a coincidence.
    There is no such thing as a horse that cannot be rode, and there is no such thing as a cowboy who cannot be throwed.

Hunter123 is offline Needs to say Hello! Hunter123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you think that the black "C" could be the missing letter to the 5x5 puzzle with the drop cap letters? just a hunch, could be nothing

danaltg is offline Needs to say Hello! danaltg is an unknown quantity at this point

if u r wondering about why the first chapter starts on pg 16 its cause its the 16'th page the others just dont have #'s on them

+ Reply to Thread