+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My interpretation of the pink #’s on page 2

Mack is offline Needs to say Hello! Mack is an unknown quantity at this point

Default My interpretation of the pink #’s on page 2

Hello Everyone,

Name is Mack. Since this has become open knowledge, about the pink #'s

I'll just throw my thoughts out. I didn't post this because well, "I figured it could lead to something" / plus I'm not 100% sure if it's right. But please read and decide for yourself..

The pink #'s I believe are used for multiple things, I believe this is only on of the interpretations.

Just because Masquerade used the periodic table as a Red Herring doesn’t mean that Mr. Stadther would. Also it make for a fine salute to Kit Williams.

Mr. Stadther been quoted saying “It’s not Rocket Science”.

Rusful is an Alchemist says on Page 66.

So I decided to just plug those pink numbers into the Periodic table to see what I would get.

I got this HHELIBEBCNONENAMGALSIP

Nothing much, but when I started to Anagram it I got this.

“Help begins in an ABC melo(fh)” fh being left over. So either I may not of unscrambled the letters proper. Or possible these extra letters could be used for something else? I’m unsure of this. But here’s the interesting part.

The fairy that Points to the Pink #’s is also the Same fairy that points to a D and a Y in the Chapters 2 and 12.
    Those are the two other letters needed in order.

So what is an ABC Melody? It’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

The most common known melody written by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart as a child…

Birth January 27, 1756
    Death December 5, 1791

So what does that look like?

It looks like this.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in ABC notation, C major:
    CCGGAAG
    FFEEDDC
    GGFFEED
    GGFFEED
    CCGGAAG
    FFEEDDC

I discovered this about two months ago, but just set it on the back burner, until I started to see. Other things that related to it, by Perchprism. The grid and the Diamonds of letters, along with him posting Note-C. The song starts and ends in C

It fits very well with page 41, with the same Fairy there and Note-C

“Diamonds in the Sky” are in the song.

The silhouette of the bugs flying through the air is a diamond….

I have a few other insights that I will share as I may find connections for them..

Enjoy….

- Mack
    "It is a common experience that a problem diffcult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. "
    -- John Steinbeck --

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

Excellent.

GapGuy is offline Junior Twelever Bronze GapGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

That was beautiful. I knew there was something else to those letters! Maybe, indeed, there is even more...
    If you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning.

happyhunting is offline Junior Twelever Copper happyhunting is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My interpretation of the pink #’s on page 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    Hello Everyone,

Rusful is an Alchemist says on Page 66.

So I decided to just plug those pink numbers into the Periodic table to see what I would get.

I got this HHELIBEBCNONENAMGALSIP

Nothing much, but when I started to Anagram it I got this.

“Help begins in an ABC melo(fh)” fh being left over. So either I may not of unscrambled the letters proper. Or possible these extra letters could be used for something else? I’m unsure of this. But here’s the interesting part.

- Mack

Come on Mack, you didnt need these numbers if all you were going to do was anagram the first 15 elements of the periodic table...... This theory might hold more water than an eyedropper if you were using numbers other than just 1 to 15.

AND>> anagrams are not anagrams when you have letters left over, they are "banana-grams" (eat the meat and discard the extra peel)

sprince is offline Junior Twelever Bronze sprince is an unknown quantity at this point

Default mack

Mack,
    Thank You for all your hard work!!
    Please keep posting.

Beth

d0a0b is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper d0a0b is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Hmm

I do really like your idea Mack but right now there just seems to be a few leaps that seem too far for me to make. I definately think the periodic chart could fit into the book somehow but I think there would be some sort of clue or pointer that would better relate. For instance the 15 pink numbers on page 2 could relate to the pink letters on page 4 to helen. to helen is the title of an edgar allan poe poem with 15 lines.

-1--Helen, thy beauty is to me
    -2--Like those Nicean barks of yore,
    -3--That gently, o'er a perfumed sea,
    -4--The weary, wayworn wanderer bore
    -5--To his own native shore.

-6--On desperate seas long wont to roam,
    -7--Thy hyacinth hair, thy classic face,
    -8--Thy Naiad airs have brought me home
    -9--To the glory that was Greece
    10--And the grandeur that was Rome.

11--Lo! in yon brilliant window-niche
    12--How statue-like I see thee stand,
    13--The agate lamp within thy hand!
    14--Ah, Psyche, from the regions which
    15--Are Holy Land!

I like that correlation a whole lot better. Don't get me wrong, I do like your idea, i just don't see a good correlation yet. But just for fun heres a link you might enjoy:

"Let's sing the ABC melody!"http://www.fisher-price.com/au/pooh/...g=1&prod=10288
    "If the enjoyment of happiness is a great good,
    the power of imparting it to others is greater." -Francis Bacon

d0a0b is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper d0a0b is an unknown quantity at this point

Default i forgot

One of the other things i forgot to mention in my previous post was about the fairies you were referring to. You're referring to the fairies on page 22 and 59 in reference to the fairy on page 2. Well, I agree you with that the fairy on page 59 is also the same as that on page 2 but that fairy is also on page 51 and the fairy you mention on page 22 is on page 61 as well. The reason I think those fairies are different from one another even though they're wearing the same outfit is because of page 41. Obviously this all just my opinion and I could be wrong.
    "If the enjoyment of happiness is a great good,
    the power of imparting it to others is greater." -Francis Bacon

GapGuy is offline Junior Twelever Bronze GapGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Very interesting but... Do either of these two hypotheses fall within the concept of "Special Knowledge?"

The periodic table might not (I mean come on we are all made of this stuff!) but perhaps a rather obscure EAP poem may ("To Helen" is not "Anabelle Lee")
    If you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning.

suelough is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Diamond
    suelough will become famous soon enough

MS said that he doesn't consider a one-time lookup to be special knowledge. So I just googled "to Helen" (included the quotation marks in the search) and guess what comes up at the top of the search results? Edgar Allen Poe's poem! How cool is that? Nice job, d0a0b!

http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/poe/works/poetry/helen_1.html

Sue
    Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

longtimefan is offline Junior Twelever Copper longtimefan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by suelough
    MS said that he doesn't consider a one-time lookup to be special knowledge. So I just googled "to Helen" (included the quotation marks in the search) and guess what comes up at the top of the search results? Edgar Allen Poe's poem! How cool is that? Nice job, d0a0b!

http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/poe/works/poetry/helen_1.html

Sue
    I did that too but w/o the ""...I got Helen Georgia for the 1st hit..( not including news results.) A few sites about Helen Keller..Hmmm..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast