+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last words on last three lines on p. 22...

dd
    dd is offline Needs to say Hello! dd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Last words on last three lines on p. 22...

Having nothing better to do, I started to leaf through the pages, looking for line-spacing irregularities. I didn't find much, but look at the last four lines on page 22:

Group leader in this part of
    the Forest. He flew several
    high-altitude
    reconnaissance
    It certainly looks like "the Forest" should fit on the first line of the quote above, and "high-altitude" would then fit on the second line, etc.

This is almost certainly useless, but the words

"several"
    "altitude"
    "reconnaissance"

are anagrams for

"reveals"
    "latitude"
    "acorns can I see"

However, this is a pretty vague statement (if one can even call it a statement), and there is no obvious way (that I can see) to read a latitude out of any of the pages with clusters of acorns (see pp. 33, 36, 52, 59, 63, 101... and the acorns containing some of the page numbers, of course...), and this doesn't seem to have anything to do with the "code of numbers five to a side," either...

Just a thought....

DragonsFe is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper DragonsFe is an unknown quantity at this point

I scanned in page 86 the cut out the black squares in the grid. I am tring to find strange word spacings like above to line up in the "winows" of the grid.
    Haven't found anything that jumps out at me.

I beleive this is a code used in WWII. They had a "stencil" and then where given a page # in a certian book, which then lined up with a message.

Whatever happens, behave like you meant it to happen.
    Dragons Fe

dd
    dd is offline Needs to say Hello! dd is an unknown quantity at this point

Good thought!

I tried a similar tactic about a week ago with the cutouts on p. 10 (the areas that surround the inner "cup" or "shield")... but I only tried this on the pages that have the same grass blades that appear on the lower left corner of p. 10.

Naturally, I haven't found anything useful from that search, either...

sprince is offline Junior Twelever Bronze sprince is an unknown quantity at this point

Default line up

I tried it with all the tree holes. Got Nothing

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

There would be "acorns that you can't see" if the story continued thru The Jewels...to the period at the "end". Perhaps your latitude info is in the descriptions of the jewels themselves ?
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

+ Reply to Thread