+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Page 37

ladyfeline is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver ladyfeline is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Page 37

This would be a pretty general clue unless someone knows of something like this where they live. I know there is one in South Dakota and a school with this name in the Minneapolis area, but other than that I have no idea.

"tiny half-"
    tiny=mini
    half of half=ha

Minnehaha??

Anyone?? I feel like Snail. Am I speaking too slowly?

cabunk is offline Good Twelever Platinum cabunk is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a big ole boat in Lake George, NY named that.

ladyfeline is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver ladyfeline is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by cabunk
    There's a big ole boat in Lake George, NY named that.
    I actually had another NY area in mind and being that these two aren't near each other I'm not sure if they go together, so perhaps this is a clue for some other city.

Yeah, I'm a caterpillar now!! Wait, does the Caterpillar even say anything? Oh well, at least I'm not Snail anymore, maybe people will start paying attention to me.

Doing a little more research into the Minnehaha thing, I came up with another possibility for that line. The "mini" I believe is correct, but the "half" part could also be like "half-ton". Like a half-ton truck. Minnetonka?? Going on both of those things, I see that the Minnehaha Creek stops near Minnetonka Blvd. near Minnetonka Mills.

One more thing I found interesting about the map I pulled up of this area, is that there is a "Meadow Park" on Oakland Rd. The reason I find this interesting is because the 2 cities I'm 99.9% positive about, both have the word "meadow" in common. That was actually the ONLY thing I could tie between the 2 places, being that they're about 3000 miles apart. Now I see the "possibility" of a 3rd city having the same commonality. Is that even a word?

+ Reply to Thread