+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3D Image on Page 37

rcmdesign is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper rcmdesign is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 3D Image on Page 37

Ok so if I am right here, I get the credit / some cash But maybe someone has already mentioned this.

On page 37 the nomenclature book cover, it looks like if you wear 3D glasses you will be able to read a secret message...Now it might also be those puzzles where you stare at the page real close and then pull it away from your face slowly to reveal a message...

Does anyone have a pair of 3D goggles that can try it out?

jokeal is offline Junior Twelever Copper jokeal is an unknown quantity at this point

People have tried the glasses as well as the magic eye type viewing- didn't work for them. There are several threads about this, look under the page numer it is on and you will find tons.
    ...but remember, it's all speculation until the token is in your hand.

wilhouse is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    wilhouse is on a distinguished road

rcm, I'm full of unpopular opinions today, but 7 tokens have been found without needing any "secret" poems, 3D or not.
    wilhouse

rcmdesign is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper rcmdesign is an unknown quantity at this point

Just my 2 cents...

GapGuy is offline Junior Twelever Bronze GapGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

what does it say?
    If you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning.

mickelodeon is offline Needs to say Hello! TwelevePlus mickelodeon is an unknown quantity at this point

P. 37 is not a 3D image. The reason I know this is because I am in the midst of creating a magazine right now with 3D images in it. To print a 3D image you need to have the blue and red tones completely out of register (meaning the image would look extremely blurry if you did not have the 3D glasses on).

A magic eye image? Possibly. But a 3D image? Not at all.
    "I'll be your Huckleberry..."

Butterflyblue is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Butterflyblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Default red decoder key

I tried one of those red decoder cards like the one used for the gatorade lightning symbol , still....nothing seen : (
    NuJoyZGirl

+ Reply to Thread