+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: List of Woodworking Skills - a disconnect

neffsie is offline Needs to say Hello! neffsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Peetem said:
    Lastly, notice the editing of the book on this page...."had-n't" is hypenated in an awkard way. Very poor way if you edit books. Why is that?
    I also noticed that the author uses a lot of hyphens throughout the book. Could there be morse code in the text as well?

rosepetals220 is offline Junior Twelever Copper rosepetals220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thinking....along.... those.... lines.... you could also take everytime snail speaks (obviously...like...this...) and rearrange those words. I've tried this, but with no success.

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Google has 531 pages indexed on how to "grind and hone a blunt chisel". I have a new knowledge set now. I read some of them.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

sk8tingmom is offline Junior Twelever Bronze sk8tingmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Another way of looking at the lists on pg. 48. I came uo with 25 things. Things Zac did = 5. Tools = 6. Secrets= 9. Types of wood = 5. There is also one empty area. Don"t know what it means- just another way of looking at it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2