+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Puzzle Piece

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Puzzle Piece

I don't get it. What is the puzzle piece the fairy is pointing to? Is it a letter? Is it a missing piece from the puzzle?

???
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

cj
    cj is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Copper
    cj is an unknown quantity at this point

The puzzle piece on page 61 that is being pointed at is the letter "A". In the poem it is the "A" that begins the part A CODE OF NUMBERS...etc. This is the "legitimate" A since the it fits the puzzle connector shape in the jizsaw. There is a "duplicate" letter for this A, but it does not fit the jigsaw piece cut pattern althought it does fit the jigsaw picture pattern.

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, cj. I decided to try to make a list of the letters the fairies are actually pointing to....in the borders...in the POEM lines for instance.....by drawing a straight line....like a plumb bob line out to the outer edge....from the pointing finger,,,,to the letter.

Perhaps there are also other letters - such as the one you gave me - that pointing fairies are pointing to that should be in the list as well.

It's probably already been done....but I was so caught up in focusing on the minutiae....e.g. what little letter on the other side of the page if I shine a light thru the page is that fairy pointing to? etc etc

So,,,,I was reading part of the Masquerade solution the other day,,,and that's where I got the idea to make a list of those letters IN the border / POEM message etc. that the fairies are pointing to. If someone else has already done this exercise....please put me out of my misery.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

+ Reply to Thread