+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dreamer one on ending?

destructo is offline Banned Aquamarine destructo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by rewand
    Alright...I think this is how the moonlike text is solved. "Moon like, moon like. Dreamer one on ending, I cause your puzzling." Taking the number of the letters in the words, you get dreamer=7, one=3, on=2, ending=6, I=1, cause=5, your=4, puzzling=8 ... 7,3,2,6,1,5,4,8. Now, taking the "moonlike", rearrange the letters in order of the number of the words. M would be in the 7th spot, O would be in the 3rd spot, etc. Doing this, you get the anagram that someone else came up with: Look in me. I believe that is what you are suppose to get from that whole phrase- LOOK IN ME
    Bravo. I really like this solution. But damn, that's a lot of work for not getting a location. !

ChptleLvr is offline Twelever Silver ChptleLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I like it too, but can't help thinking the words "dreamer one on ending I cause your puzzling" had to have been chosen for an additional reason other than the number of letters.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

~ Samuel Johnson

destructo is offline Banned Aquamarine destructo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, they are gibberish, but there are a ton of words that could have been used to fill in those blanks.

So yeah, I think we still might get a little more out of this.

So, Look in the holes in trees. yay. Now, I just hope we start getting clues that tell us (Very specifically!) which trees we're after!

Anyone else have that sneaking suspician that some has gotten more and they're just not sharing? :c)

raramom is offline Junior Twelever Copper raramom is an unknown quantity at this point

M O O N L I K E
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ARRANGED IN THE ORDER
    7 3 2 6. 1 5 4 8
    K O O I. M L N E

vincir is offline Needs to say Hello! vincir is an unknown quantity at this point

You misunderstand. Rewand said move the letter to that position. M goes to position seven, O to 3, 0 to 2, N to 6 etc, spelling LOOK IN ME.

Jessnet3 is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Jessnet3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Simplest Look

Maybe something in the book that is moonlike is of importance....

For instance - the dandelions with the missing seedlings look like crescent moons

raramom is offline Junior Twelever Copper raramom is an unknown quantity at this point

M O O N L I K E
    7 3 2 6 1 5 4 8

L O O K I N M E
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Gotya - thanks.

Trainor is offline Twelever Silver Trainor is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been thinking that maybe the clue about the song maybe leading us to State Songs. I read a few of the lyrics and I found that Kansas' state song has the word doth in it. Don't know if it is relevant or not, but I found that interesting. Many also have the word dream and one had moonlight, cannot remember which one.

Just some thoughts to ponder.

Trainor

moxiefox is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper moxiefox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by destructo
    Quote Originally Posted by rewand
    I believe that is what you are suppose to get from that whole phrase- LOOK IN ME
    Bravo. I really like this solution. But damn, that's a lot of work for not getting a location. !
    It could also mean "Look in Maine."

rosepetals220 is offline Junior Twelever Copper rosepetals220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the book specifically describes the the trees knotholes are singing the "Moon like, moon like" chant--- so I guess we need to just be really literal and take it for what it is... Look in me = tree knothole. I know I didn't tell you anything you didn't already know, but just re-throwing my 2 cents in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast