+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Dreamer one on ending?

komondor is offline Needs to say Hello! komondor is an unknown quantity at this point

Moon like, Moon like.
    Dreamer one on ending, I cause your puzzling.

A period is round like a moon. There is a period at the end of the Tokens section on page 110. It just sort of sits there all by itself almost like it is trying to tell us that the text ends here.

sk8tingmom is offline Junior Twelever Bronze sk8tingmom is an unknown quantity at this point

" Dreamer one on ending." I think this refers to Ana. She is dreamer One. The first to dream. Look on page 51, last paragraph. He could almost hear her dreams. Dreamer one {Ana} is on the ending of a location??? Indiana, montana. This also fits with keys being in the text. It could also explaine why Ana is speller with one 'N'.

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting point you made sk8ting mom...about where the Dreamer #1 may fit...I had mentioned Ana was dreamer #1 a couple of posts before yours...but I didn't see the application as a location such as Montana or Indiana. Good spotting.

I did wonder if there might be a key word that could come out of it,
    such as just

keyword:
    ANA

and I posed THAT question just two posts before yours,,asking if a keyword could basically use the same letter twice -- dunno

or a couple of other possibilities occur to me...

moon like moon like could refer to the dandelions

they are quite moon like are they not.....?
    (altho why use it twice? unless it specifies "use the plural" of dandelion; i.e. dandelions)

thus, another key word combo possibility

DANDELIONSANA
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

sk8tingmom is offline Junior Twelever Bronze sk8tingmom is an unknown quantity at this point

As of now I think there are several puzzles in the song. If 'Moom like, Moon like' means Look in me, Look in me I would interpret this as Look in Montana, Indiana or Louisiana. " I cause your puzzling " I haven't figured out. Came up with several possibilities. It could simply mean your puzzled over which state it is or the "I" could refer to the letter I which appears in two of the states but not the other. I'm not really happy with either one of these possibilities. Need to work on it some more . Thanks for the ideas in your previous posts.

stella is offline Junior Twelever Bronze stella is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't the abbreviation for the state of Maine ME? As in "Look in me, look in me" Maybe it's Maine we're supposed to look in.

Stella- ME is the abbreviation for Maine. Maine is just as good a solution as Indiana etc. I was breaking the song into three different parts {3 different puzzles} and trying to come up with one location. Haven't had any luck with this so I'm probably on the wrong track.

Patsicakes is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Patsicakes is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so confused about som many possiblities. One thing I was wondering is, perhaps "Dreamer one on ending I cause your puzzling" is something that comes after the dream when it has ended.

When you turn the page there is an "I" with the same knots as page 20-21. Could this be the puzzlind reference?

jadyz is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper jadyz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default decrypto

using decrypto, i found that "i cause your puzzling" decrypts to "i culpa holy bleeding." maybe we should look near one of those stigmata statues

i also got "i mulch awls flooring"

has anyone else tried decrypto with this phrase?
    maybe "not hole" refers to courtney love....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6