+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Dream Chapter

zodiacbrave13 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper zodiacbrave13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by cabunk
    Maybe it's not Look in me but look in ME, as in Maine...

just another thought...
    That makes sense

Huddy911 is offline Junior Twelever Copper Huddy911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Maine

Ok, lets ALL go to Maine and look , with almost 2000 users now, were bound to be able to find it in a few days. Uh-huh...How many other states 2 letter abbreviations actually make a word?

Cat957 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Gold
    Cat957 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, there's "IN"....
    "It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." (Henry David Thoreau)

_~BlAnK is offline Twelever Gold _~BlAnK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Weren't you wondering about that noise behind you?

"within the text you have the KEY"

"...I cause your puzzling"

a giant code, like a V-code or Plfr-cypher, with a key. Within the text? Michael stadther, the giant 20 lb city key to a big, big mystery.

1) find out if this is right

2)what type of code

3) how the hell to solve it
    Or am I just paranoid...

*Of course*

icemanjs5 is offline Junior Twelever Copper icemanjs5 is an unknown quantity at this point

"(1) Don't forget everything else... there's the mist, there's the beam of light on Pook (which might be just foreshadowing of the story's end) the trees, the singing, and ANA's face floating above the trees, unreachable."

That's an interesting take. In the picture, Ana's face is moonlike. Its hovering at night above the trees, much the way the moon does in the other pictures. Could Ana be saying look in me? Or perhaps it is Yorah who's sending the message.

Even weirder thought. Maybe it is pook who is sending the message through song. He's the one who suddenly turns brave and fights back, as if someone were talking to him.

So who talks to both Pook and Zac through thoughts? Ana most likely.
    Good Luck all

Sawdusty is offline Junior Twelever Copper Sawdusty is an unknown quantity at this point

When I read the chapter, the first thing that stood out to me was a clock...trees standing side by side within a mist..in the center was the face of his wife...she held her arms out to him. A clock puzzle? What to do with that??? Then Zac is at the mouth of the grotto...a starting place? He sees the great forest and sees things he had never seen before...What is the common denominator for all the places in the great forest that could be put in the box? He has to exhange them...move them around?...for his wife. Makes me think of those sliding puzzles with little squares you have to re-arrange to make a picture and that makes me think the fairies read the geography puzzles in the companion book and you have to figure out what borders they are pointing to...what state is next to the letters... maybe I just need some sleep.

lindenmi is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    lindenmi is on a distinguished road

Default possible clock code

I was thinking of the song like a riddle also.
    What is Moon Like? a clock
    Who is the Dreamer? Zac
    One on endeing? end in gone
    Who causes the puzzling? Rusful
    Now read up: Rusful gone in end Zac, Clock!

What can we get from a clock? a code of #'s 5 to a side.( 5 #s to each side of 12 & 6) I came up with 13 number combos
    0,12; 1,11; 2,10; 3,9; 4,8; 5,7; 6,6; 7,5; 8,4; 9,3; 10,2; 11,1; 12,0.
    or if we take out the ,'s we get 012, 111, 210, 39, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, 93,
    102, 111, 120.
    I was thinking of the Decl. of Indep. puzzle in the clue book where you take certain letters acording to #'s. I used the Nomenclature book as a guide and took the letters that would be all the numbers above. I got zilch. Maybe I am not using the right book. If you are able to take it further, please let me know.

Trainor is offline Twelever Silver Trainor is an unknown quantity at this point

I noticed sometime ago that the text of the dream chapter forms a musical note. What do you think?

Trainor

ladyfeline is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver ladyfeline is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Trainor
    I noticed sometime ago that the text of the dream chapter forms a musical note. What do you think?
    Trainor
    Wow, looks like a quarter note.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2