+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The "Moon Like" song

zodiacbrave13 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper zodiacbrave13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default The "Moon Like" song

Anyone else try listening to it backwards? There's an audio version on the site:

http://www.atreasurestrove.com/Publi...Book/index.cfm

Download that, go to Start > Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder. Then open the file, go to Effects, and play in reverse. I tried it and didn't get anything, except that "Noooom" sounds kinda funny.

Also..."Moon Like"...Could that be indicating things which resemble the moon? All I can think of there is the dandelions.

enaxor is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze enaxor is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The "Moon Like" song

Quote Originally Posted by zodiacbrave13

Also..."Moon Like"...Could that be indicating things which resemble the moon? All I can think of there is the dandelions.
    I guess mushrooms could be considered moon like and how about the fairies or the firefly, they glow like the moon.

PureHeart is offline Needs to say Hello! PureHeart is an unknown quantity at this point

Default musical key?

I downloaded the song too and wrote the keys of the music down on a score. Could be notated as numerals, but I don't think that's the solution. Maybe...

As the song plays through (4x) it begins to echo over itself and words are "layered" causing new word sounds. Perhaps we can layer these lyrics to form new words that we normally couldn't hear?
    And then again...this could all be a dream!

critic62 is offline Needs to say Hello! critic62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default musical key

I am a noobie, so don't mind if this is a bit off the wall.

The numbers at the beginning of the book spell out SAVE OUR TREES ART. But on the next page "to helen" is written in the same color. (The only other instance of this color that I found was the A on chapter 7) When you anagram these letters you can get A TOON REVEALS THE TREASURE. I was thinking it was the words the trees sang to him, but maybe it is the actual "toon"

Frstprzfa is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    Frstprzfa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: musical key

Quote Originally Posted by critic62
    I am a noobie, so don't mind if this is a bit off the wall.

The numbers at the beginning of the book spell out SAVE OUR TREES ART. But on the next page "to helen" is written in the same color. (The only other instance of this color that I found was the A on chapter 7) When you anagram these letters you can get A TOON REVEALS THE TREASURE. I was thinking it was the words the trees sang to him, but maybe it is the actual "toon"
    Wow, How did we go from 15 letters to 23? Denise
    "You cannot depend on your eyes
    when your imagination is out of focus."
    Mark Twain

cmaner is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper cmaner is an unknown quantity at this point

I understood her post - 15 numbers at beginning of book + 7 ( letters in "to Helen") + 1 ("A" chpt. heading - chapter 7) = 23 letters. It seems she indicated a relation among these items because of color.

Nique is offline Junior Twelever Copper Nique is an unknown quantity at this point

PROBLEM, toon is spelled tune

topherBR1 is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    topherBR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

unless you mean CARtoon!!! i knew i've watching Futurama alot lately for a reason!! lol
    any day above ground is a good day

sharib is offline Needs to say Hello! sharib is an unknown quantity at this point

Default To Helen...

OK - just as a note, and this may be mentioned elsewhere, but although To helen is written in RED, unlikre anything else inthe book, it is also his wife's name. On the other hand, it anagrams to Hole ten... and Zac throws a TigerwWood stick to Pook... on their first anniversary, and at all 9 hole golf courses the 1st hole = the 10th hole too...
    I should have prob. posted this is the first section for chapter 1...

topherBR1 is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    topherBR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: To Helen...

Quote Originally Posted by sharib
    OK - just as a note, and this may be mentioned elsewhere, but although To helen is written in RED, unlikre anything else inthe book, it is also his wife's name. On the other hand, it anagrams to Hole ten... and Zac throws a TigerwWood stick to Pook... on their first anniversary, and at all 9 hole golf courses the 1st hole = the 10th hole too...
    I should have prob. posted this is the first section for chapter 1...
    I like that thought line but "To Helen" isn't RED, its PINK. and there are other pieces of text in that color in the book-----the number code on p2, the large A on p35.

I hadn't thought of the 1st hole-10th hole thing though, interesting idea there.
    any day above ground is a good day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast