+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Look in Me ..Look in Me

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Ain't that just the way....just after I totally got it worked out....with one letter left over....(thought I posted this but mybrainhurts2)....12 states / 2 letter abbrev ... that fit gunwraith's letters !!!!

Oh well. LOL.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

IwanttheHummingBird is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    IwanttheHummingBird is an unknown quantity at this point

don't throw them away just yet...because there are 48 cont. states where they are hidden...divided by 12 (or 13 for pook) is 4. So I'm guessing that 4 of your state guesses are inadvertantly correct!

Wow, I think I am looking way too much into this.

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

There are 12 / 13 tokens hidden in 12 / 13 -- Pook being the almost official 13th token....I got 12 states out of gunwaith's letters,,,with one left over, so didn't get the "13th".

Your post confused my already muddled brain. Please illuminate. 4? 48? 48 divided by 12? Inadvertent? You cause me to puzzling.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

mackadoo is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver mackadoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnytree
    There are 12 / 13 tokens hidden in 12 / 13 -- Pook being the almost official 13th token....I got 12 states out of gunwaith's letters,,,with one left over, so didn't get the "13th".

Your post confused my already muddled brain. Please illuminate. 4? 48? 48 divided by 12? Inadvertent? You cause me to puzzling.
    I think it was sort of a joke. Or a kidding around with the idea that once a so-called solution is debunked, there are always those that are still hanging on.

Of course I could be wrong. But that's how I took it
    Calgon, take me away! To the jewels preferably!

IwanttheHummingBird is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    IwanttheHummingBird is an unknown quantity at this point

yup, it was just a joke...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4