+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riddle

GAM
    GAM is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    GAM is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Riddle

Hello everyone, I am new and thought I would add a thought. I have read thru almost everything you all have posted and could not find much on the Riddle. Page 86
    Moon like, Moon like. Dreamer one on ending. I cause your puzzling.
    Here is my thought, this is a riddle sent from Ana to Zac, since he cannot read her thoughts but the faries can and the faries could make the trees sing in Zac's dream perhaps she telling him where the jewels are hidden so he can get them and them get her. Since Ana sent the faries to hide the jewels she must know where they are.

1Believe5 is offline Junior Twelever Copper 1Believe5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, I've got a thought here that I've been trying to smooth out before I posted and it's about the riddle. Remember the computer game "You Don't Know Jack"? There were questions on there that were in gibberish, kind of like: "Gl uhsirlygird litzgafirm" would mean "The early bird gets the worm". What if part of "Moon like, moon like..." is some sort of riddle in gibberish? Something to think on guys...
    Read between the numbers

mackadoo is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver mackadoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by 1Believe5
    Hey guys, I've got a thought here that I've been trying to smooth out before I posted and it's about the riddle. Remember the computer game "You Don't Know Jack"? There were questions on there that were in gibberish, kind of like: "Gl uhsirlygird litzgafirm" would mean "The early bird gets the worm". What if part of "Moon like, moon like..." is some sort of riddle in gibberish? Something to think on guys...
    Are you talking about the game where it was real words but if you said them fast enough they sounded like something different? "Nose ails minnow loud" if said fast enough sounds like "no salesmen allowed" I've tried saying "Dreamer one on ending" fast, faster, really fast... to no avail.

Or maybe DREAMER ONE goes on the end of something...

Or maybe dreamer won on ending... Wizard of Oz ->Dorothy was the dreamer and she "won" on the ending. OK, maybe not. Ha!

I can't help but feel like this phrase is the key to something. But I don't know what to do with it.

I love this game...

Hunting4Treasure is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    Hunting4Treasure is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if this is important, but bugs me anyway:
    DREAMER ONE ON ENDING
    _/\_
    \AG/
    // \\ Week 11
    PerplexCity Cards I Have/Need - Updated Oct 25
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our grandchildren."

hippodude is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze hippodude is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting4Treasure
    I don't know if this is important, but bugs me anyway:
    DREAMER ONE ON ENDING
    that has bugged me from day one

GAM
    GAM is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    GAM is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it is just a riddle, Ana is telling Zac that she is the cause of his confusion, she knew why the Great Forest was dying because Yorah told her what the insects had said. Zac knew the Forest was dying but he did not know why or who was doing it. When they found the jewels in the box that he made for her, his comment was "when confused keep your mouth shut" so he did not know about the jewels and the blight-spreader. This riddle is Ana talking to Zac in his dream. Remember Zac could not hear her thoughts and she needed to help him find her.

ChptleLvr is offline Twelever Silver ChptleLvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think it's anything, but for some reason on my way to work this morning, I associated Moonlike, moonlike with Star light, star bright....

Hunting4Treasure is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    Hunting4Treasure is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by ChptleLvr
    I don't think it's anything, but for some reason on my way to work this morning, I associated Moonlike, moonlike with Star light, star bright....
    I've been *there*... LOL
    _/\_
    \AG/
    // \\ Week 11
    PerplexCity Cards I Have/Need - Updated Oct 25
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our grandchildren."

Chris is offline Needs to say Hello! Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a connection?

Dreamer one on ending.

with

an even code with on(e) code nary

just a thougt

+ Reply to Thread