+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Page 87

hipb is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    hipb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default different lights

well let me be the first to assure you... the blacklight yeilds nothing, and messes with your eyes lol im not sure if light is what he is implying, i think that when some1 figures something out its like coming to a light... aka hes seen the light... but i am on an assumption from that part that 1 person will find them all if any1 does, we shall see

bass021 is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    bass021 is an unknown quantity at this point

About the whole "hidden picture" point by bizzymom, I think this has a very good chance of being involved somehow. If you look at the puzzle section of ATT's web site, one of the example puzzles to get you in the right frame of mind is a puzzle of this type.

We shall see!! (Hopefully sooner than later! )

Chris is offline Needs to say Hello! Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone I've had the book about a week haven't had any origanal thoughts until today. In zac's dream it says "before him lay an open box that was as long as it was wide" I think they are talking about the book ("before him lay an open (book)") When you lay it there and don't force the pages open it is a square.

Now, if you take the book from the start of Chapter 1 on pg 16 to "THE END" on pg 100 the middle of the book is between 58 and 59. That just happens to be the beginning of chapter 12 (Tweleve). also it is the only two full color pages that meet except for the "nomenclature" when its open.

Then if you count the number of letter boxes with faeries on each side there are 7 in the first half and 6 in the second "the secret is not half but it is not whole". I guess this is where it all falls apart with the 5 to a side line.

I still have a long way to go with this train of thought but i thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone had any ideas.

I would welcome any feedback

Chris is offline Needs to say Hello! Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Another quick thought

Ana - Short for "ana" gram

Bobby is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Bobby is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, so the book on pg 87 says, "He knew where the jewels were hidden and he knew he had to exchange them for his wife"
    I don't know if this would work, but maybe I could exchange my wife for the jewels!!!! LOL
    O.k. that was a bad one I know!!!

gomer is offline Needs to say Hello! gomer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Interesing idea sbawden!

Quote Originally Posted by sbawden
    the book says "just the way one of the characters does in the story" and it seems like everyone is assuming that the author is referring to Zac. However, remember that they are also discovered in the cave, and moved and hidden in the jewelry box, then discovered by Ana before they are discovered by Zac. I think he was vague on purpose. Which character that discovered them is he referring to and which process?
    I also find it interesting that MS doesn't say the way that Zac found them, he says the way one of the characters finds them. Also, do you think the "Dreamer one on ending" may be Ana?At the bottom of p.97 (at the ending) Ana wakes up and says " What a terrible dream I had"

Hmmmm.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2