+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MOONLIKE offset reveals a location

ladyfeline is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver ladyfeline is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by LanceC
    http://maps.google.com

It's in beta, but it provides the coolest map interface I've seen, combined with Google's searching power.

A random search for "neeley place" has exactly one hit, but before you get excited, it's because the contents of a web page reference someone with "neeley" as a last name, and the page has an address on it that Google seems to have used as a tracking point (which is pretty cool technology, though not very helpful for this problem!)
    Thanks Lance. I also posted this in "tools" cause I wasn't sure where to put it exactly, but someone suggested mappoint.com which did the trick. Sorta blew my theory, not entirely though.

stu11926 is offline Needs to say Hello! stu11926 is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting...I found (through an internet source) a Neeley "road" in Tennessee that ended in a public park that was adjacent to a river and directly across the river from a golf course!

Jonathan

dcollins1 is offline Needs to say Hello! dcollins1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default monkey's

If an infinite number of monkeys type on an infinite number of typewriters, will one of them type the Gettysburg Address?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3