+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Shadows

void is offline Junior Twelever Bronze void is an unknown quantity at this point

Default The Shadows

In the dream the sky shone bright as day... Zac saw things he did not see before... shadows come to mind.

Also there are only several strange shadows in the book, there are many but most are at the same depth and I feel are from duplicating items on different pages, but some are just odd. He took those things and put them in the small boxes.

Also he knew he would find them before noon tomorrow somehow is adding to my shadow problem. Long to short, at noon they are the shortest.

Any thoughts?

fourandtwo is offline Needs to say Hello! fourandtwo is an unknown quantity at this point

at high noon, aren't all shadows missing. there are none because the sun shines directly down at you and you cast no shadow.

dazedandconfused is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper dazedandconfused is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by fourandtwo
    at high noon, aren't all shadows missing. there are none because the sun shines directly down at you and you cast no shadow.
    The sun is only directly overhead at noon at a particular latitude, and that changes throughout the year. So most likely a shadow is cast, but it in theory will be its shortest of the day at noon.
    Dazed and Confused

Ladybug is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by void
    In the dream the sky shone bright as day... Zac saw things he did not see before... shadows come to mind.

Also there are only several strange shadows in the book, there are many but most are at the same depth and I feel are from duplicating items on different pages, but some are just odd. He took those things and put them in the small boxes.

Also he knew he would find them before noon tomorrow somehow is adding to my shadow problem. Long to short, at noon they are the shortest.

Any thoughts?
    Standing at the entrance of the grotto, Zac saw a shadow and a darker shadow within that shadow.
    I found my Treasure, now YOU find yours.

benzleasr is offline Good Twelever TwelevePlus
    Aquamarine
    benzleasr is an unknown quantity at this point

I know there has been other references to the eclipse of the sun on this forum, and with your mention of the shadows, I thought this site interesting.
    The color of the moon reminds me of the colors in the picture of Rusful standing in the grotto. Lots of mentions about color, shadows, lights, etc. And its from NASA, one of MS's interests. Maybe dates are things to consider. This eclipse happened on October 14th. ATT was launched November 15th, 2004, if I remember correctly.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...nareclipse.htm

benzleasr is offline Good Twelever TwelevePlus
    Aquamarine
    benzleasr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Date correction

Sorry that was Oct 27, not the 14th.

ladyfeline is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver ladyfeline is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting first paragraph.

"You can picture them: silent figures padding through the forest, the moon overhead, pale as a corpse, its cold light betraying the creatures of the wood."

+ Reply to Thread