+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tiny writing...?

spiggan is offline Good Twelever Platinum spiggan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default tiny writing...?

Here goes the first post on tiny writing...I wasn't able to see any of the tiny writing that other people mentioned in the first book. So I wasn't really looking for it in this book. It's just that I've gotten into the habit of scanning every illustration with a big magnifying glass because after ATT I need glasses. I wasn't really looking for anything on this page, but I happened to notice that just under Snail's eyes is what appears to me to be some some very tiny writing. It's pink/orange in color and it goes in a horizontal line through Snail's tear in that yellow area. Snail's eyes are looking at it.

I do have a high power magnifying glass, and I think I can see the general shape of some words but I can't make them out. I don't think it's a printing "spot" because it's not shaped like a spot, it really looks like a string of letters in a sentence or phrase. I might be kicking myself if it turns out to be a printing error, and I know there were a lot of printing "spots" in the first book. But I haven't seen many in this book. Does anyone have a way to blow up the page in high definition?

spiggan is offline Good Twelever Platinum spiggan is an unknown quantity at this point

I forgot to mention this is p.102.

tron is offline Twelever Gold tron is on a distinguished road

I can confirm the yellow strip on my book also.

Way too small to be a clue.

Looks to me like a signature
    (in script)
    I can make out an M at the beginning
    and two i i at the end.

MillTycoon is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper MillTycoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default tiny writing under Snail's eye

I agree with Tron. If that miniscule strand of color encompassing about one millionth of one page in a completely innocuous location is a clue, the hunt is in dire trouble. Less than 5% of all trovers will ever even notice it.
    --MT

teresa45 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper teresa45 is an unknown quantity at this point

did anyone notice Ana's dress on pg 102,? I was looking at it just now and notice how it it looked strange to me,,,well her dress isn't the only thing..lol,,but for awhile now I have notice the odd shape double shape O right under pook's butt,,and I now just saw what looks to me the letter L also in her dress,,right between the loose spell page and the book of spells

ViolentPie is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ViolentPie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Tiny Signature?

What if that tiny bit of writing is the Ambigrammed signature of Michael Stadther, as printed on p.11 in the Preface?

squishy is offline Needs to say Hello! squishy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default "tiny bit of writing"

Using a magnifying glass, it appears that the "bit" under snail's eye is actually a teardrop...the other creatures have tears in their eyes too.
    Always be nice

+ Reply to Thread