+ Reply to Thread

Thread: letters found in picture

BAD 4 MY BRAIN is offline Needs to say Hello! BAD 4 MY BRAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Default letters found in picture

Hello all, only 3rd or 4th time on this site,I stick to Treasurenet and do all my posting there(stop in some time).I have noticed several letters in the picture on this page,I came here to substantiate my find, but to my surprise there wasn't a post discussing it.Any how the most obvious is the "A" on the left side of Yorah's nose there also seems to be a "J" just above to the left and an "R" just below to the right. also other letters here and there but that could just be my mind playing tricks on me. Will someone please take a look and confirm what I am seeing either on this post or over at Treasurenet. Thanks-BAD-

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

Bad ,

I see those letters , but I also see a W and an H or looks like an A above Boogers head.

BAD 4 MY BRAIN is offline Needs to say Hello! BAD 4 MY BRAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

There is also what looks to be an "F" to the left of Anas hands.

Default numbers found this time

If you look at chapter 25 (pg.96) you can see either a 22 or two sets of the number 25. The 5's are a bit lighter, and harder to see. They are located in the bush just to the left of Booger toward the bottom left of the bush, they are disguised as leaves. Now seeing how this is the only chapter with no colored cap i got to playing around with the number 25. If you take the first 2 letters of the first 5 lines of text you get "assume soho". After doing a bit of research the SOHO sattelite is a solar observer which is in a HALO orbit, which means it is never obstructed by the moon earth or other planets, in other words it is never eclipsed. I just thought that was an interesting find, either that or a heck of a coincidence. What ya all think?-BAD-

kappy0405 is offline Twelever Gold kappy0405 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by BAD 4 MY BRAIN View Post
    If you look at chapter 25 (pg.96) you can see either a 22 or two sets of the number 25. The 5's are a bit lighter, and harder to see. They are located in the bush just to the left of Booger toward the bottom left of the bush, they are disguised as leaves. Now seeing how this is the only chapter with no colored cap i got to playing around with the number 25. If you take the first 2 letters of the first 5 lines of text you get "assume soho". After doing a bit of research the SOHO sattelite is a solar observer which is in a HALO orbit, which means it is never obstructed by the moon earth or other planets, in other words it is never eclipsed. I just thought that was an interesting find, either that or a heck of a coincidence. What ya all think?-BAD-
    that is interesting, but at this point in the hunt, I really dont think MS placed tiny letters in each illustration for people to discover. the reason is, if we look hard enough and long enough at any picture, eventually we will start to see things. Not neccessarily things that arent there, but things that ARE there, by coincidence. For example, the walls on my bedroom are painted with a foax finish (sorry if mispelled) and i see letters, numbers, words everywhere. They aren't obvious, but they ARE there if you look long enough. But they certainly werent painted there on purpose. Its just coincidence that those shapes turned up. I think the same goes for any picture anywhere in the world.

basically, as of now, there are too many clues in this book that are obvious, right before our eyes, that arent solved, and that i think should take priority over searching for hidden clues. I'm not trying to shut down your idea, i am probably no furthur in this hunt than you, so i wouldnt be that ignorant. its just my opinion, that it wont really lead you anywhere. but please dont let that stop you. If you get a ring from all the tiny letters you see, i would be the first to congratulate you!

I see you dont post much, start posting some of your other ideas, i would love to hear them.. i'm sure if we get enough people working together on this book, we will solve this thing eventually!
    ++++++kappy0405++++++

Default Thats why...

Thats why I dont post here. Instead of encouragement you get discouragement from one of you elitist eggheads who's having an ego trip cuz you havent had a new or inventive thought on your own in months. So dont worry Krappy you wont have to hear anymore of my ideas because I wont be sharing them here. C-YA

liviasmimi is offline Keyboard Proficient TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    liviasmimi will become famous soon enough

I just thought that was an interesting find, either that or a heck of a coincidence. What ya all think?-BAD-

Holey Moley...a tad defensive then ... you asked what others thought and when it wasn't in total gib with what you thought ...attack...

havin' a bad day are ya???

kappy0405 is offline Twelever Gold kappy0405 is on a distinguished road

wow, ego trip?? elitist??? egghead??? lol

sorry you took me completely the wrong way.. you must not have read my post right.

So dont worry Krappy you wont have to hear anymore of my ideas
    actually, i asked you to share more ideas. see..

Quote Originally Posted by kappy0405
    start posting some of your other ideas, i would love to hear them
    anyway, i do like how you applied the numbers you found to the text to come up with something logical. Its definitely a great idea, and you obviously have a good mind. I would hate to see you stop posting b/c of a disagreement. If more people like you would post more ideas here, i think we can get this book solved sooner. so i look forward to reading more of your posts, as i said in my first reply.
    ++++++kappy0405++++++

+ Reply to Thread