+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crazy Code

olliffusa is offline Junior Twelever Copper olliffusa is an unknown quantity at this point

The solve for the Snail used similar circles as the one's in the HBC. Small unfilled = 1, Medium unfilled = 2, Large unfilled = 3, Unfilled with small dot = 4, Unfilled with large dot = 5, Maybe related, maybe not. On the right side of the "Dum Symbols" page, the reddish area has 2 sets of 13 circles, the blue area has 16. The leaves on the left bottom are pointing East, West, Northeast and Northwest. The circles in the leaves are at NNE, WNW and SSE, and then there are the leaves at the top.
    GO

jeanpierreblake is offline Junior Twelever Copper jeanpierreblake is an unknown quantity at this point

Default dum as mud

i tried just counting the number of things between vertical lines. most of it is gibberish but every so often a word would appear like dazz, zac, albany, abe, etc. my idea is if this is like the surface of flood waters then you have things(clues)floating in the morass' i found this also worked in other parts of the book. like a group of seven objects together(no matter what they are)is E. and so on.in one place this gave me the message, fone lone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2