+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Wiggly Line down Left side of page

ViolentPie is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper ViolentPie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Red Wiggly Line down Left side of page

So in looking at this page, I notice that there's a very large "crack" of sorts running down the left side of the page. For most lines of "text" there are two symbols that are highlighted by the red line. I've just extracted those symbols from the whole page and I've noticed that it yields a much more limited character set with far more repetitions than the block as a whole (duh, statistics).

Anybody else had similar thoughts?
    Pie

bcorbin is offline Needs to say Hello! bcorbin is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking maybe it's some sort of hint to a connection with the "crevasse" spell. I would be more convinced if the line separated the symbols more definitively.

nickcorbin is offline Needs to say Hello! nickcorbin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by bcorbin View Post
    I was thinking maybe it's some sort of hint to a connection with the "crevasse" spell. I would be more convinced if the line separated the symbols more definitively.
    Agreed.

+ Reply to Thread