+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Observations

theuglyfool is offline Junior Twelever Copper theuglyfool is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Observations

Some people have said that they believe this page is upside down (I don't remember who). There are three reasons why I agree with them and I don't think they've all been posted yet , but I could be wrong. 1)the ladybug rings are backwards from all the rings on the other pages, 2)this is the only page that has the fancy border on the right side, 3)the last line of code has a larger space between it, and the line above it, than any of the other lines, Which would make sense if it were on top where it may be a title or a main idea. Also (maybe a stretch) if you flip the page, it looks to me like there is a "P" in the border at the upper left. Just more thoughts with nothing to do with them.

Asriel is offline Needs to say Hello! Asriel is an unknown quantity at this point

due to the ladybugs, i was thinking something along the same lines...especially because other pages are upside down.

the only thing that i'm not sure about is that the page numbers are in the right place to have it put in there correctly.

It's a good idea, but as for me, personally, i'm going to wait until the HCB gets further along being cracked than to look at the orientation of the whole page.

theuglyfool is offline Junior Twelever Copper theuglyfool is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just throwing it out there. Maybe someone can do something with it and move us along a little bit

Asriel is offline Needs to say Hello! Asriel is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, i'm by no means considering myself an expert or throwing your idea out!

the HCB is too overwhelming for me to try and conquer right now...i think i'm looking for clues as to how to solve it and then see what happens, just my opinion.

shecrab is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    shecrab will become famous soon enough

There's another reason it might also be upside down...it's the REVERSE of the light spell, REVERSI LUNA. Reverse of the reverse....upside down AND mirrored? Put together with the other HCB pages--and treated as a dot-to-dot picture? After all, the darkling DID say they 'modified' the BOS--maybe this was one of the things that resulted in them not being able to read the symbols--they weren't in the right positions.

c
    Visit my web site: http://christinkeck.webs.com
    CK or as they say in Spain, "Yes, What?"

+ Reply to Thread