+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hidden pictures

tlsims is offline Junior Twelever Bronze tlsims is an unknown quantity at this point

Default hidden pictures

does anyone else see the cat/rabbit, and things from other pages in this picture?

i freaking out at all the stuff you can see in this page , but really have no idea what to do with it.

ts

Ramdog is offline Needs to say Hello! Ramdog is an unknown quantity at this point

im new wat cat and dog ru talking about plz tell me wher at on page ...ty

rt
    Ramdog

tlsims is offline Junior Twelever Bronze tlsims is an unknown quantity at this point

they are hidden in the fog. dont look with page up close to you, you have to kinda turn the page and look at from different angels. it is like an optical illusion.

Kimberton is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Kimberton is on a distinguished road

Default p20

Honestly i dont' see it either I see a few possible numbers but no cat or rabbit
    Kimberton

i dont have that page with me right now, but i will try some way of enhancing it or at least the area. it is in the fog by the large sickle that one fairy is hanging onto. it kinda like a outline in the fog, your not going to see a real clear bunny rabbit, but after you find it you will know. then you will see it everytime.

ts

Hockeynuttz is offline Needs to say Hello! Hockeynuttz is an unknown quantity at this point

I just see a bunch of birds personally.

Hockeynuttz is offline Needs to say Hello! Hockeynuttz is an unknown quantity at this point

I see a horse now!

corgipower is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    corgipower will become famous soon enough

hockeynuttz,

WELCOME TO TWELEVE

Learn about this threat to your pets! Stop Animal Rights ~ Legislative Alerts
    dog training
    My Dog Votes!
    Corgi - Free to a good home. Trained, bad hips, bad shoulders, can no longer do anything he was taught. Allergic to everything. Hates everything. Very mean little dog.

Ty corgi for welcoming me.

jmmiller1215 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper jmmiller1215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome hockey. Keep looking THROUGH the picture and they jump out better.

+ Reply to Thread