+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Spell No Work

mlssry is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver mlssry is on a distinguished road

Default This Spell No Work

Does anyone else find it odd that in the writting on this page "This Spell No Work" the lower case e is not backwards like it is in all of the other writting? And isn't also odd that the G and lowercase e are the only letters that are written backwards?

knocka is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    knocka will become famous soon enough

It's not just the "e" that is odd, it is the whole word in the way the other letters are formed as well. The lower case "l"s look just the same as the letter "I" in THIS, and they also look like the number 11.

Also, the lower case e touches the letter P - usually the letters are separated or touch just because lines have been extended such as the in T and H. The curved part of the P touching the lower case e makes what looks like an X. Part of the W could be a Y, and then we could have an indication of X,Y axes or coordinates.

(X,Y) (11,0)???

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

I found this awhile back . There are other words in these letter This Spell No Work , but nothing that makes sense or that all fits together.
    Attached Images

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

Well that didn't work. Sorry I'll try and get a better image. It says New York in the letters No Work.

+ Reply to Thread