+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the Constellation?

meowWPI is offline Junior Twelever Bronze meowWPI is an unknown quantity at this point

Question What is the Constellation?

On "This Spell No Work" page, what is the constellation shown in bloack dots? Or is it just a copy/piece of another constellation? (Which would then potentially link it to another page?)

Thanks for the info -- it wasn't listed on the Dar Wiki.

-Cat
    I originally wanted to do "Where it all went wrong", but 5 days later, this topic nicely dove-tailed . . .

anneiam is offline Twelever Silver anneiam is on a distinguished road

Hi Cat,

In my notes I have it listed as Serpens Caput. I think auroranorth posted this constellation in a constellation summary a long time ago. I'm not sure if he is the originator of this observation or if it is correct or not. The stars that we have do seem to match a couple constellation maps I checked with the exception of a few missing stars from the top of this constellation.

meowWPI is offline Junior Twelever Bronze meowWPI is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Thank you so much

. . . you're information allows me to proceed with my plans for nefarious purposes!

Seriously, I was making a list, checking it twice, and that one came up missing.
    I originally wanted to do "Where it all went wrong", but 5 days later, this topic nicely dove-tailed . . .

+ Reply to Thread