+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Page sequence in BOS

sageimac is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    sageimac is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Page sequence in BOS

The Book of Spells that Dar is holding on page 22 clearly shows seven pages after the eclipse "maze" page, while in the published book there are only four pages after the "maze" page before the back cover. The number of pages drawn in this illustration could be incidental, but MS's attention to detail may mean that either there are extra pages we don't have, or the pages in our book are out of order.

meaner simikkles is offline Twelever Gold meaner simikkles is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Page sequence in BOS

Quote Originally Posted by sageimac
    The Book of Spells that Dar is holding on page 22 clearly shows seven pages after the eclipse "maze" page, while in the published book there are only four pages after the "maze" page before the back cover.  The number of pages drawn in this illustration could be incidental, but MS's attention to detail may mean that either there are extra pages we don't have, or the pages in our book are out of order.
    you are correct- the rearranged order is interesting to say the least- revealing? not any more so than the order they were in before. maybe i am just so saturated with the whole thing i can't see what's before my eyes - as for the extra pages - we just got one for a Xmas present - can't wait to see if the next one will be more helpful
    "We may not be first, but at least we are not last!" Meaner Simikkles RULE!

+ Reply to Thread