+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: maybe letters

cw0909 is offline Good Twelever Platinum cw0909 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default maybe letters

noticed when you turn pg upside down the moon and sun have smiley
    faces and it looks like the tree branches form letters and some of the
    fairy postions too. or have i gone crosseyed looking at dar

kstreasurehunter is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze kstreasurehunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Default yea..

i noticed the upside down smiley faces as well.. kinda hard not to I suppose.. haven't found anything else in that image tho.

olliffusa is offline Junior Twelever Copper olliffusa is an unknown quantity at this point

The top left fairy is holding a spear which is pointing at one of the points surrounding the sun. There are 39 points in each of the circles, moon and sun. Five places on each side of where the spear points is a star. Perhaps a 5x5 ? The branch he's holding makes a Y. Maybe leave out Y from the grid. The stars enclosed in the areas of the border could be the count for the grid. But the next fairy down and to the right is pointing his spear at a leaf, and the is alot of leaf action on the page.
    GO

Garbers*5 is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Garbers*5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Other observances on this page:

To the right of the moon appears a 5. The sun side has a peice of the tannish/brown color connecting it.

The leaves to the left of the moon are not connected to the trunk of the tree!
    To the right of the dragonfly is the trunk of the tree. It goes up in behind the artwork area and then dissappears. The cutouts in the artwork show stars in some of them, the tree should block these stars.

tokenhunter is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    tokenhunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know if the clusters of stars located in the ovals next to the Sun and Moon are constellations of any kind?
    TokenHunteR

11111111 10110101 10000101 11011011 1101010

zbeeble42 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze zbeeble42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default mirror

A mirror placed at the center of the page produces some interesting effects. Check out the shape of the bats in the night sky. All along the mirror edge looks promising. I haven't studied it too close yet, but I though I'd spread the idea anyway.

The reason I tried it was because of the REFLECTION clue. It also contained the framed sun and moons on the same page.

S'all I got (besides an ever increasing bruise on my forehead.)

Zbeeble42

kappy0405 is offline Twelever Gold kappy0405 is on a distinguished road

the design around the sun (where the fairy spear is pointing to) is also seen on 'The Greate Forest' page in the BOS.. There are 39 spaces.. so if you count the space where the spear is as one, that leaves room for 38 more.. sound familiar?? Also on 'The Greate Forest' page is the first string of geometric symbols... the first string contains 38 symbols. maybe we need to populate this with the symbols???
    ++++++kappy0405++++++

cardboard17 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper cardboard17 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think...
    There are 78 triangles, it's 39 doubled theres room for 3 sets of alphabets, and the spear is hopefully a starting point on how to poluate it.
    So Many questions, such few answers!

kappy0405 is offline Twelever Gold kappy0405 is on a distinguished road

either way i think the spear is important... this is way too overlooked on these forums.. i mean the guy is looking right at us, as if hes telling us something.. people complain about the lack of direction in this hunt.. yet this is one of the few obvious clues in the book and noone is paying attention to it. i think we should all compile a bunch of theories on why this is there, and attack this.. instead of searching for the clues, how about figuring out the ones that are obvious/shown to us...

i like some of the theories so far, lets hear some more..
    ++++++kappy0405++++++

shecrab is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    shecrab will become famous soon enough

Not true, Kappy...some of us have paid attention. We're just not posting what we know.

ck
    Visit my web site: http://christinkeck.webs.com
    CK or as they say in Spain, "Yes, What?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast