+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Philospher's stone

Vixen13 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Vixen13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Philospher's stone

Looking in my notebook not sure why i've dubbed this image the title Philospher's stone. (its been years but it might help someone)

I was just in chapter 3 (text) and someone was talking about "3" meaning something.

If this is a repeat sorry - but there are 3 Dar's in this picture.

1. Dar holding the book, pointing
    2. Dar the sun on the right side
    3. Dar the moon on the left side with dragonfly as his mouth.

The image I get from this - Dar is holding the book and pointing at the moon, he is not looking up but where is he looking? Does he even have eyes, but the sun and moon have an eye. This might go with those thinking there are 2 different lettering system such as light vs dark, but it might be moon vs sun.

itzrambobaby is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper itzrambobaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok can you please explain to me how the moon is on the left side

Vixen13 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Vixen13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default dar sun on left and dar moon on right

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen13 View Post
    Looking in my notebook not sure why i've dubbed this image the title Philospher's stone. (its been years but it might help someone)

I was just in chapter 3 (text) and someone was talking about "3" meaning something.

If this is a repeat sorry - but there are 3 Dar's in this picture.

1. Dar holding the book, pointing
    2. Dar the sun on the right side
    3. Dar the moon on the left side with dragonfly as his mouth.

The image I get from this - Dar is holding the book and pointing at the moon, he is not looking up but where is he looking? Does he even have eyes, but the sun and moon have an eye. This might go with those thinking there are 2 different lettering system such as light vs dark, but it might be moon vs sun.

sorry about that

in the upper corners
    there is a sun Dar and moon Dar outlined

Sun Dar - left corner
    Moon Dar - right corner.

+ Reply to Thread