+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What I know - but didn't share before

Cinderella is offline Needs to say Hello! Cinderella is an unknown quantity at this point

Question What I know - but didn't share before

I have to admit to being an occassional lurker at the DAR web site - I'd go there once a month or so - but now that it's closed down, I thought I'd go ahead and share some of what I've seen in the book - of course, I have no idea if this is anything or not.

I have a feeling that many, many people also have this information but for some reason no one would post it - some may say it was because they didn't want to break the rules and give out too much information but, frankly, I think it was a selfish motive that they wanted to keep the information to themselves - I admit I was one of those people - but I think now we all want the solve - so I'm sharing what I've seen and I hope it helps someone solve one of the puzzles.

Beginning with page 32 - the hummingbird - look closely at his left eye - you will note that his left is comprised of three symbols found in the 103 symbols located in the BOS, beginning on "The Great Forest" page.

I believe that the hummingbird is actually DAR or one of the 3 DAR's. Why do I think that?

Look at the hummingbird block - as is true of all the blocks - there are hidden images in the block. In the hummingbird block there are 2 hidden images - one of a witch's hat and the other of an elephant - to see the elephant, turn the block upside down and and the bird's head and tail (before the feathers) are the ears and the bird's left wing is the trunk. The witch's hat is the wing tip.

There are many other animals in the other blocks but I don't want to ruin all the fun so look and try to find them!

Why I say that the hummingbird is DAR is based on page 22-23 - turn the book upside down - you will see an image of an elephant with tusks - the elephant is the sky - the Red moon is the eye of the elephant and the weapon on page 23 is the tusk of the elephant + Dar is pointing to the elephant. So, match up elephant with elephant??

Again, could be nothing but I've been using the red eye as a grill - along with the obvious grill on page 25 (in the lion's face).

Another reason why I think that the hummingbird is DAR - the "Red I's" on page 15 ("The Alchemist Dar) and page 49. There's also another I on page 39(but it's blue) - something on these 3 pages that solve the 3 strings of code?? I don't know but it's what I've been working on.

The lion appears in additional pages, but is clearest on page 73 to the left of the tree roots - there are many more, but I think this is the most obvious.

There are numerous other animals - like the the frog on page 12, 20, 58, etc. . . The latin animal classification for American Bullfrog is "Rana cates bana" -- does this mean that the bull frog is the solve for Ana? Who knows.

There are hidden animals all throughout the book - with many of them on page 62-63. Look on page 63 and look to where the bettle's horn is pointing - it's a black and purple snake - again, another animal all throughout the book along with the "L"'s in the titles of the chapters.

I haven't given away any "solves" with this information - just things that I have noted. Obvsiouly, if I knew what to do with it, I would have solved the puzzle on my own. I have no idea if what I've seen is anything but I did note that with "A Treasures' Trove" the similarities with the hidden cows in the black and white portions of the leaves of the trees. Nothing has ever been said about those cows and for the people who are looking at correlations between the books, I wonder if that is something?? Especially since I see a couple of cows on page 47 of the DAR book - but again, who knows??

I hope this information can point someone in the right direction - good luck!

Garbers*5 is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Garbers*5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing!
    Will have to check the book when I get home.

It would be nice to see others share any solid finds they have oin the book as well.
    Maybe MS will post solutions in the near future as well. Time will tell...

kzm4 is offline Needs to say Hello! kzm4 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for sharing, I'm gonna check this out first thing when i get back home..

I'm contemplating sharing some solid ideas i have had for a while but part of me still thinks the hunt will continue, and yes, i admit, that is selfish, but oh well.... lol i will share when i think the time is right.

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

Well I hope he doesn't put them in another solutions book!!!!!

spunkycomics is offline Needs to say Hello! spunkycomics is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by kzm4 View Post

I'm contemplating sharing some solid ideas i have had for a while but part of me still thinks the hunt will continue, and yes, i admit, that is selfish, but oh well.... lol i will share when i think the time is right.
    lol, i suppose we all have that selfish motive in us. I think i have found a good lead, but my selfish side is making me keep it secret for the moment. If nothing comes of it in a week or so, i shall reveal...but not untill then.....

batgirl62 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze batgirl62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by spunkycomics View Post

lol, i suppose we all have that selfish motive in us. I think i have found a good lead, but my selfish side is making me keep it secret for the moment. If nothing comes of it in a week or so, i shall reveal...but not untill then.....
    HI Spunkycomics,

Yes, i have several leads that ill post here soon.
    But please, please Mike let us know whats going on.
    Please just come straight out with it. If the hunt is over or not.
    Just dont let us linger on with false hopes.
    Its hard not to tell what we've found.
    I've felt like helping several people, but nobody listened any way.

from Batgirl62

kappy0405 is offline Twelever Gold kappy0405 is on a distinguished road

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by batgirl62 View Post

from Batgirl62
    I'll listen!! I'll listen!!
    ++++++kappy0405++++++

blackpanther is offline Junior Twelever Bronze blackpanther is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up

HI Spunkycomics,

from Batgirl62
    yes you are so right batgirl no one listens,i have tried to share and nobody cares ,but thats ok in a few months i will travel from state to state looking.i just have to solve this soon,before they lock me in a mental institution.loland by the way ,how have you been batgirl ?
    God bless your friend ,blackpanther

kappy0405 is offline Twelever Gold kappy0405 is on a distinguished road

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther View Post
    HI Spunkycomics,

from Batgirl62
    yes you are so right batgirl no one listens,i have tried to share and nobody cares ,but thats ok in a few months i will travel from state to state looking.i just have to solve this soon,before they lock me in a mental institution.loland by the way ,how have you been batgirl ?

I'll listen!! I'll listen!! I promise!!
    ++++++kappy0405++++++

batgirl62 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze batgirl62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther View Post
    HI Spunkycomics,

from Batgirl62
    Hi BP,

i'm fine BP thanks for asking.
    I do so hope that you find your ring soon.
    It'll put your mind at ease,i'm sure.
    Have faith in yourself BP.

From Batgirl62

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast