+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hidden snails

spiggan is offline Good Twelever Platinum spiggan is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a good find, thanks CM, I wouldn't have seen THAT! MS did a really good job of camouflaging Snail in that "S". And it really is Snail, antennae and all.

Another really odd thing I noticed is that under Snail's eyes on p.102 there is what looks to me like some very tiny pink/orange writing. Snail is looking at it, and the tear goes through it. I had posted this under p.102, and someone else verified that they also saw it--they thought it was possibly a signature. Can't make out what it says, but maybe if someone has a photographer's loupe or some other strong magnifier they could read what it says?

tron is offline Twelever Gold tron is on a distinguished road

I replied that I had verified it.

It is pink,

It seems to be broken up in three sections
    (small,lomg,small)

I scanned it and maginifed it and even at
    six hundred times magnified, it is
    not really definite. It is script though.

My conclusion is that it is too small to
    be a useful clue.

spiggan is offline Good Twelever Platinum spiggan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, tron. I looked at it just through a magnifying glass "times 6", and it looks fuzzy like you say. The only letter that I saw clear and distinct is the script capital "M" on the far right. I think you said in your other post that you saw the "M" on the right too. The rest of it is shorter, as if it could be a line reading mirror image from right to left, but it was too unclear to make anything out of it. It could have been a signature, but I haven't seen "Michael" as part of his other artwork signatures.

I wonder if MS painted this into the original art of this page (which would probably be on a bigger scale than this) not realizing that it in the printing process it would disappear into the pixels?

insomniac5871 is offline Needs to say Hello! insomniac5871 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Snail spiral

Has anyone noticed how similar the spiral in the snail shell is to the spiral in the Book of Spells?

teresa45 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper teresa45 is an unknown quantity at this point

a couple of thing I see on page 48 with anna's hair..if you look at the way her hair is flowing in the back,,it is strange..almost looks like a butterfly ? maybe..but soemthing is there..and also,,on the other side,,it looks like a snake coming out of her hair..and also too below the snake ,,at the end of that hair next to the tree.but in her hair .it looks like the letter the 5 or could be a G or C. or I'm I just seeing things now??,,,,lol

Dragonflyluvr is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Dragonflyluvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Zac's boot

It looks to me that Zac's boot is backwards or on the wrong foot,and his finger is pointing to it??
    I think I have lost my mind!!

tlsims is offline Junior Twelever Bronze tlsims is an unknown quantity at this point

he is holding up a little flap on the boot with his finger, not sure what we are looking for but it is probably in that area. also his shows have marks on them may be morse code, ana's hands look like a M shape

tlsims is offline Junior Twelever Bronze tlsims is an unknown quantity at this point

actually i think there may be some raised letters down the side, you have to take the book and a magnifying glass and turn the book around to certain angles to see them, can anyone read it ?

i look like a total pervert cause i have my face all in his crotch with the book in the air turning it around, people are looking at me funny.

ts

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

tlsims ,

Stop I'm dying here . Too funny.

darkangel is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper darkangel is an unknown quantity at this point

I am looking - not very clear - no you aren't perverted but it was funny to read you saying that, lol
    There are two ways to live your life.
    One is as though nothing is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle.
    -- Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast