+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pages viewed with black light

shecrab is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    shecrab will become famous soon enough

I think it's a lot scarier that we're all old enough to remember the 60's.

Funny---I never thought I'd be old enough to become nostalgia.

c
    Visit my web site: http://christinkeck.webs.com
    CK or as they say in Spain, "Yes, What?"

wilhouse is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    wilhouse is on a distinguished road

nostalgia or nostalgic?

there's a specific difference there...

wilhouse

shecrab is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    shecrab will become famous soon enough

No, I was specific in saying nostalGIA. (noun). I was saying that I am now old enough to be officially antique, and something to be nostaliGIC over.

In other words, older than DIRT.

c
    Visit my web site: http://christinkeck.webs.com
    CK or as they say in Spain, "Yes, What?"

theplu is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper theplu is an unknown quantity at this point

Default I can help!

Yeah! I have a black light so I can check it out on my copy. Hooray!! I can actually do something to help! I've been lurking for a long while but only because I have absolutely nothing to add! Everytime I get on a train of thought for this darned book, I see something else and head in that direction. But... I DO have a blacklight! Back at the beginning, I looked at the whole book using it and didn't really see anything of any interest but I will looks specifically at these pages and report back. I don't have the book with me but I'm going home for lunch in a few minutes so I'll check it out.

Cara

wilhouse is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    wilhouse is on a distinguished road

stay away from the hooka!

wilhouse

theplu is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper theplu is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I looked at it again. I think it is the hooka effect The only other thing that looked "glowy" to me was a line on the back of caterpillar but really, I think it's nothing. Just whatever is closest to true white. Hope this helps!

mistedangel is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper mistedangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by theplu
    Well, I looked at it again. I think it is the hooka effect   The only other thing that looked "glowy" to me was a line on the back of caterpillar but really, I think it's nothing. Just whatever is closest to true white. Hope this helps!
    Thanks so much for looking and replying! If you can't see anything else, that means it was just a printing glitch, doesn't appear in all the books, and doesn't mean anything. If others did see something, it would've tied into the theory of folding and connecting other pages. My book has very distinct lines on those pages, which glow rather brightly. Thanks again!!

Kimberton is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Kimberton is on a distinguished road

Default images 58-61

If you look at the book with red/green 3D glasses the images of the creatures are on top of the back ground. Seems to be a printing effect. the mushrooms are also very prominant because of their color.
    Kimberton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2