+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are they saying

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

Default What are they saying

Does anyone think these darklings are forming letters . I just saw this and It looked like an A.
    Attached Images

lindenmi is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    lindenmi is on a distinguished road

They are definately making odd shapes with there arms and legs as they fall. People would not normally pose as they fell. I see a U P M F A L possible Y C H, those could be letters they are making but they are hard to figure out. Great idea though!

Lindenmi
    No question is a stupid question if you don't
    know the answer. Stupid is not asking.

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

Maybe it's another language .

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/greek.htm

Dragonflyluvr is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Dragonflyluvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted in the TEXT chapter 21,that I think they spell out "we (or me ) turn key" the definition of turnkey is "a person under the superintendence of a jailor, whose employment is to open and fasten the prison doors and to prevent the prisoners from escaping" or it could just be me!

shecrab is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    shecrab will become famous soon enough

Well, it could also mean you have to turn the key--as in a cipher wheel. Or to unlock the rest of the puzzle.

ck
    Visit my web site: http://christinkeck.webs.com
    CK or as they say in Spain, "Yes, What?"

fox
    fox is offline Expert Twelever Peridot fox is an unknown quantity at this point

little confused here...how can it spell "We turn key" when that phrase has 9 letters and there are 10 falling darklings? just curious....

.........time to add a DAR ring to my collection.........

bushiro is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper bushiro is an unknown quantity at this point

those 2 pages are weird because they are actually like a mirror in the fact that they show reflection really well.if you lay those pages flat together and then start to bend your book back you can cleary see dar falling on th other page..i know that is somewhat common but it does it very well?

Hummingbird is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Hummingbird is an unknown quantity at this point

How about the ones in the back ground? They look like they are posing too.

haslm is offline Needs to say Hello! haslm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Posing

Good day people. I am new at this but here goes..... I was looking at the characters and there arms... It almost looks like there are using the train control symbols... Its call semaphore, different hand positions represent different numbers and letters... Call me crazy but I will spend some time on it to see if it works.

+ Reply to Thread