+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79

Thread: Chapter 13 1/2 - The Golden Eagle

  1. #21
    meaner simikkles's Avatar
    meaner simikkles is offline Twelever Gold meaner simikkles is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    451

    Question

    Any update on the 13 1/2 open map thingy???
    "We may not be first, but at least we are not last!" Meaner Simikkles RULE!

  2. #22
    guttom's Avatar
    guttom is offline Junior Twelever Copper guttom is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    39

    Default

    i dont know what everyone is worried about. one silver eagle hasnt even been found yet. it may take more than a year or more for the last silver eagle to be found.

    knowing what the last chapters map looks like nets you nothing. although its different than the other maps, its exactly what you'd expect and exactly what the book says it is.

    and even if it does gleam an advantage, i imagine you have at least a year to catch up.

  3. #23
    Oromis's Avatar
    Oromis is offline Junior Twelever Copper Oromis is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    43

    Default Sudoku 3D surprise

    Hey, have a look at the Front View # 1.

    This is not only the first 3D Sudoku, but it is the first Sudoku with number ZERO in the boxes!!!

    Or it's only in my book

  4. #24
    ednel is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze ednel is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC - Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default Ch13 1/2 Sudoku

    There is a zero in the middle. Do I keep this? I cannot find anything about this on the sponsor site nor in the helper book.

  5. #25
    BoatDaddy's Avatar
    BoatDaddy is offline Twelever Silver BoatDaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post
    There is a zero in the middle. Do I keep this? I cannot find anything about this on the sponsor site nor in the helper book.
    I would certain make note of it

    Seems to be a "clue" that there is something else to do with the 3D Sudoku other than solve it...

  6. #26
    ednel is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze ednel is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC - Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post
    There is a zero in the middle. Do I keep this? I cannot find anything about this on the sponsor site nor in the helper book.
    I would certain make note of it

    Seems to be a "clue" that there is something else to do with the 3D Sudoku other than solve it...
    Just wondering if I was missing something. Some people say it is a split cell, but wouldn't that be on his website if it was?

  7. #27
    ednel is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze ednel is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC - Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default Ch 13 1/2 - numbers

    OK ... what do I do now? I have no clue! Any hints or pointers?
    Thx EN

  8. #28
    BoatDaddy's Avatar
    BoatDaddy is offline Twelever Silver BoatDaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post
    OK ... what do I do now? I have no clue! Any hints or pointers?
    Thx EN
    Congrats on answering all the questions !

    Now comes the part where the path is not so clear and people may not be willing to share their findings.

    A good next step would be to (1) document everything (2) take a look at things that had an inconsistency in the question, coding, or answer.

    We are all assuming there are more clues hidden in the book.

  9. #29
    ednel is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze ednel is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC - Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post
    OK ... what do I do now? I have no clue! Any hints or pointers?
    Thx EN
    Congrats on answering all the questions !

    Now comes the part where the path is not so clear and people may not be willing to share their findings.

    A good next step would be to (1) document everything (2) take a look at things that had an inconsistency in the question, coding, or answer.

    We are all assuming there are more clues hidden in the book.
    Oops ... sorry that I was not very clear. I meant with the numbers on chapter 13 1/2. What is it that I am looking at? I have never seen something like this and do not know what to do.
    THX en

  10. #30
    BoatDaddy's Avatar
    BoatDaddy is offline Twelever Silver BoatDaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post

    Oops ... sorry that I was not very clear. I meant with the numbers on chapter 13 1/2. What is it that I am looking at? I have never seen something like this and do not know what to do.
    THX en
    Nobody has publicly stated they have done anything with those numbers yet...

    I think you are probably on your own with the numbers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts