+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: Sponsor Website Clues

  1. #21
    Archstudio247 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Archstudio247 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Still can't seem to find the Domain 7 website clue.........does it have anything to do with the Ron Shore Graphics under their results tab? Am i looking in the right area? I must be looking too hard.....

  2. #22
    bass021's Avatar
    bass021 is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    bass021 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Centerville, OH
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstudio247 View Post
    Still can't seem to find the Domain 7 website clue.........does it have anything to do with the Ron Shore Graphics under their results tab? Am i looking in the right area? I must be looking too hard.....
    If you are actually "looking" for the clue, then you're probably on the wrong track!

    Cheers,
    Steve
    Steve (O.A.T.)

  3. #23
    Archstudio247 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Archstudio247 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by bass021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archstudio247 View Post
    Still can't seem to find the Domain 7 website clue.........does it have anything to do with the Ron Shore Graphics under their results tab? Am i looking in the right area? I must be looking too hard.....
    If you are actually "looking" for the clue, then you're probably on the wrong track!

    Cheers,
    Steve
    Thanks for the hints Bass........i'm still a lost cause though. Maybe i'm just not reading it right. Does the clue show up similar to the clues from the other sponsor sites?

  4. #24
    bass021's Avatar
    bass021 is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    bass021 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Centerville, OH
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstudio247 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bass021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archstudio247 View Post
    Still can't seem to find the Domain 7 website clue.........does it have anything to do with the Ron Shore Graphics under their results tab? Am i looking in the right area? I must be looking too hard.....
    If you are actually "looking" for the clue, then you're probably on the wrong track!

    Cheers,
    Steve
    Thanks for the hints Bass........i'm still a lost cause though. Maybe i'm just not reading it right. Does the clue show up similar to the clues from the other sponsor sites?
    No, on all of the other sites you can find the clue by clicking links and looking at the web page. It is not the case with this one.

    Keep at it!
    Steve
    Steve (O.A.T.)

  5. #25
    canucklady is offline Needs to say Hello! canucklady is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up Kevin Peters Art Site A-Okay

    We have found and fixed the glitch on Kevin Peters Art Site. It is now functional and the clue is within the website pages.

    Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy Kevin's sculptures while sorting information for the clue.

    Good luck to Tweleve.org questers.

  6. #26
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,195

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by canucklady View Post
    We have found and fixed the glitch on Kevin Peters Art Site. It is now functional and the clue is within the website pages.

    Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy Kevin's sculptures while sorting information for the clue.

    Good luck to Tweleve.org questers.
    Thank you C.L. - In all of the excitement, sometimes we forget to stop and smell the roses. Kevin's sculptures are really very amazing and beautiful!

    Thanks for your help in fixing the glitch!

    steve

  7. #27
    HailQueen is offline Junior Twelever Copper HailQueen is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Hello everyone

    I just wanted to ask whether we can be absolutely sure that there are only clues on the sponsors websites indicated with "(Clue)"? Has anyone checked out the other sponsors websites, except from the cool stuff you can find there?

    kind regards

    HailQueen

  8. #28
    BoatDaddy's Avatar
    BoatDaddy is offline Twelever Silver BoatDaddy is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HailQueen View Post
    Hello everyone

    I just wanted to ask whether we can be absolutely sure that there are only clues on the sponsors websites indicated with "(Clue)"? Has anyone checked out the other sponsors websites, except from the cool stuff you can find there?

    kind regards

    HailQueen
    Nothing is ever "absolutely sure" in a Treasure Hunt ! lol

    There are only two sponsors that do not have a (Clue) next to their name. I haven't seen anything on their site as of yet.

  9. #29
    messer is offline Needs to say Hello! messer is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bass021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archstudio247 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bass021 View Post

    If you are actually "looking" for the clue, then you're probably on the wrong track!

    Cheers,
    Steve
    Thanks for the hints Bass........i'm still a lost cause though. Maybe i'm just not reading it right. Does the clue show up similar to the clues from the other sponsor sites?
    No, on all of the other sites you can find the clue by clicking links and looking at the web page. It is not the case with this one.


    Keep at it!
    Steve
    Could someone who has found this clue let me know if it is still on the website?

    I have found the rest pretty easily but no joy with this one. I think i have done everything i can on the site.

    Thanks.

  10. #30
    Scar13's Avatar
    Scar13 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Scar13 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by messer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bass021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archstudio247 View Post

    Thanks for the hints Bass........i'm still a lost cause though. Maybe i'm just not reading it right. Does the clue show up similar to the clues from the other sponsor sites?
    No, on all of the other sites you can find the clue by clicking links and looking at the web page. It is not the case with this one.


    Keep at it!
    Steve
    Could someone who has found this clue let me know if it is still on the website?

    I have found the rest pretty easily but no joy with this one. I think i have done everything i can on the site.

    Thanks.
    Yes, you can still find the clue there. Just have to think outside the box on this one..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts