+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Hello??? Anyone out there???

  1. #21
    Scar13's Avatar
    Scar13 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Scar13 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Oh, ok. Thanks. It just seemed that folks stopped posting around the same time the advertising started appearing on the site. Guess it was just a coincidence....)

  2. #22
    ednel is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze ednel is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC - Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meaner simikkles View Post
    Wow! It looks like we've all let this hunt fall by the wayside, or we're too stuck to budge, or ????? What's up ??? Team Meaner has decided to take a break because we were going crazy! Going to start over because it's driving us nuts! How about the rest of you? Why the long silence??????
    Decided also to take a break.Today I checked the Facebook site and a new clue is listed. Too bad that I already got this one, but maybe someone else did not. EN

  3. #23
    Jambone is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    Jambone is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51

    Default New Clue

    This new clue (symbol) seems to tie very closely with the first Invisible Ink clue.

  4. #24
    dawnplayer8 is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze dawnplayer8 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    193

    Default new symbol on facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Jambone View Post
    This new clue (symbol) seems to tie very closely with the first Invisible Ink clue.
    I also took a short break from the quest, but have recently found out that a cousin is very ill with cancer. So, I am back at this. I would love to give a portion of the winnings back for cancer research.

    The new symbol on facebook looks like an upside down alpha and omega combination. Here is a link:
    The World's Greatest Treasure Hunt | Facebook

    I am willing to share my ideas where I think this hunt is headed and what the solution will be. Just send me a PM.

    Ron seemed like a nice guy when I spoke with him(I was having problems getting registered on the website), and we seem to have a lot in common. I would really like to see him pull this off.

  5. #25
    Mister_Gizmo's Avatar
    Mister_Gizmo is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver Mister_Gizmo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I notice an equal sign in the symbol also. Maybe it is a way to replace the first invisible ink clue.

  6. #26
    EagleScout's Avatar
    EagleScout is offline Junior Twelever Copper EagleScout is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    Has anyone notice anything strange about one of the pictures in the Archives, or indeed the Archives themselves.

    No I have not, I have however noticed "Changes" to slight things throughout the Web Site.

  7. #27
    EagleScout's Avatar
    EagleScout is offline Junior Twelever Copper EagleScout is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jambone View Post
    This new clue (symbol) seems to tie very closely with the first Invisible Ink clue.
    Hi, I am new/returning here, just a quick question, You said "The First" invisible ink clue.....Is there a second? Thanks.

  8. #28
    EagleScout's Avatar
    EagleScout is offline Junior Twelever Copper EagleScout is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by meaner simikkles View Post
    Wow! It looks like we've all let this hunt fall by the wayside, or we're too stuck to budge, or ????? What's up ??? Team Meaner has decided to take a break because we were going crazy! Going to start over because it's driving us nuts! How about the rest of you? Why the long silence??????
    Decided also to take a break.Today I checked the Facebook site and a new clue is listed. Too bad that I already got this one, but maybe someone else did not. EN
    Well I for one hope you all start finding your way back here, I have been reading your posts from the begining and I must say I admire the progression. I am currently playing catchup.... I got the book about a month ago or so. Ednel, Is the "New Clue" the Alpha, Omega one? just wanted to add that on the sites "Myspace" that pic, as well as 3 other versions were posted there about a week ago. just thought you all would like to know the timing is all, would have posted but I had account troubles, and ended up starting anew.

  9. #29
    ednel is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze ednel is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC - Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by meaner simikkles View Post
    Wow! It looks like we've all let this hunt fall by the wayside, or we're too stuck to budge, or ????? What's up ??? Team Meaner has decided to take a break because we were going crazy! Going to start over because it's driving us nuts! How about the rest of you? Why the long silence??????
    Decided also to take a break.Today I checked the Facebook site and a new clue is listed. Too bad that I already got this one, but maybe someone else did not. EN
    Well I for one hope you all start finding your way back here, I have been reading your posts from the begining and I must say I admire the progression. I am currently playing catchup.... I got the book about a month ago or so. Ednel, Is the "New Clue" the Alpha, Omega one? just wanted to add that on the sites "Myspace" that pic, as well as 3 other versions were posted there about a week ago. just thought you all would like to know the timing is all, would have posted but I had account troubles, and ended up starting anew.
    Yes that is the clue I was talking about. What are the other 3 versions? Can you PM them to me? Also, Ron said that he just released a major Chapter 1 clue - funny I cannot find that anywhere. Did you? EN

  10. #30
    EagleScout's Avatar
    EagleScout is offline Junior Twelever Copper EagleScout is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    30

    Default not allowed to pm....

    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ednel View Post

    Decided also to take a break.Today I checked the Facebook site and a new clue is listed. Too bad that I already got this one, but maybe someone else did not. EN
    Well I for one hope you all start finding your way back here, I have been reading your posts from the begining and I must say I admire the progression. I am currently playing catchup.... I got the book about a month ago or so. Ednel, Is the "New Clue" the Alpha, Omega one? just wanted to add that on the sites "Myspace" that pic, as well as 3 other versions were posted there about a week ago. just thought you all would like to know the timing is all, would have posted but I had account troubles, and ended up starting anew.
    Yes that is the clue I was talking about. What are the other 3 versions? Can you PM them to me? Also, Ron said that he just released a major Chapter 1 clue - funny I cannot find that anywhere. Did you? EN
    sorry to green I cannot pm yet. Is there anyway to chat here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts