+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: #+(%!@* Key Sequence 1

  1. #1
    Mister_Gizmo's Avatar
    Mister_Gizmo is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver Mister_Gizmo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    235

    Default #+(%!@* Key Sequence 1

    After long and careful study, I thought I had the Chapter 1 key sequence figured out, but it was rejected. Now I'm back to being clueless. It made perfect sense too. (

  2. #2
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Gizmo View Post
    After long and careful study, I thought I had the Chapter 1 key sequence figured out, but it was rejected. Now I'm back to being clueless. It made perfect sense too. (
    Hey - all I know is that it starts with 1 then 20...lol

  3. #3
    Dennis Butts is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Dennis Butts is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stvwz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Gizmo View Post
    After long and careful study, I thought I had the Chapter 1 key sequence figured out, but it was rejected. Now I'm back to being clueless. It made perfect sense too. (
    Hey - all I know is that it starts with 1 then 20...lol
    lol.... I too have submitted several very logocal submissions........ Alas, they must have been logocal only to me.........

  4. #4
    menoggenisflamin is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper menoggenisflamin is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Northwest BC
    Posts
    22

    Default

    The only thing that seems logical...is that it's not logical...

  5. #5
    bluecat is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper bluecat is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default Map sequence

    Glad to hear it makes as much sense to all of you as it does to me.

    Chapter questions were fun and challenging, but now I feel like I'm at a dead end. There has to be some 'logical' way...

  6. #6
    ednel is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze ednel is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC - Canada
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    Glad to hear it makes as much sense to all of you as it does to me.

    Chapter questions were fun and challenging, but now I feel like I'm at a dead end. There has to be some 'logical' way...
    Still working on it too ... I have no clue as to the first 6 sequences. Does it state it out so that you are really sure or all guessing?

  7. #7
    Mister_Gizmo's Avatar
    Mister_Gizmo is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver Mister_Gizmo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    235

    Default

    OK, after even more careful speculation, I'm trying it again./

  8. #8
    meaner simikkles's Avatar
    meaner simikkles is offline Twelever Gold meaner simikkles is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    455

    Angry

    We have posted dozens of seemingly logical sequences- all rejected! And they all fit the clues we have found about sequencing. We are SAD and MAD and GLAD that it is the weekend and we won't think about it til Monday!
    "We may not be first, but at least we are not last!" Meaner Simikkles RULE!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts