+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 895

Thread: Chapter 2 clues

  1. #371
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    "Her fingernail trailed across a rendering by a very good artist of a horrendously devastated planet, engraved in the wooden top of her coffee table"

    Has anyone worked out if this refers to a real-life artwork? I've looked everywhere but have been unable to find if a specific artist is being referred to here.


    I have looked up many artists including those from the Bay area without any luck.

  2. #372
    HailQueen is offline Junior Twelever Copper HailQueen is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Jeff View Post
    I have looked up many artists including those from the Bay area without any luck.
    I also haven't been able to find the specific piece of art referred to. Not sure if this is real-life artwork. Do you think the devastation refers to the San Francisco Earthquake? Is it more modern, like science fiction? Or engraved in an old style, like Maya art?

  3. #373
    trplduece's Avatar
    trplduece is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze trplduece is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    "Her fingernail trailed across a rendering by a very good artist of a horrendously devastated planet, engraved in the wooden top of her coffee table"

    Has anyone worked out if this refers to a real-life artwork? I've looked everywhere but have been unable to find if a specific artist is being referred to here.


    Ok, I'm lost. We did you come up with this?

  4. #374
    trplduece's Avatar
    trplduece is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze trplduece is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    145

    Default

    horrendously devastated planet - I keep coming back to ATLANTIS.

  5. #375
    HailQueen is offline Junior Twelever Copper HailQueen is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Does anyone feel like discussing the sun theme a bit more? If so, p.m. me. Or is this already totally clear to you?

  6. #376
    trplduece's Avatar
    trplduece is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze trplduece is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HailQueen View Post
    Does anyone feel like discussing the sun theme a bit more? If so, p.m. me. Or is this already totally clear to you?
    Have you tried the chat room. I chatted with 2 people all afternoon about C2.

  7. #377
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Atenoclkim----nyet
    At Ten Everyone Nicely Opens Cod Liver Kisses In Mausoleums-----da

  8. #378
    guttom2 is offline Good Twelever Gold guttom2 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    527

    Default

    it would be nice if the new clues would come out at a specific time. its kind of tiring reloading the facebook page for hours waiting for the update.

    or maybe sending out a mass email when it comes out

  9. #379
    bookworm660's Avatar
    bookworm660 is offline Twelever Silver bookworm660 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York, Beautiful Fingerlakes
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Or a "winner" notice would be nice too, (if it were me)

  10. #380
    trplduece's Avatar
    trplduece is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze trplduece is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guttom2 View Post
    it would be nice if the new clues would come out at a specific time. its kind of tiring reloading the facebook page for hours waiting for the update.

    or maybe sending out a mass email when it comes out
    Don't they usually come out on Tuesday & Friday around 12 CST? I get the Facebook & Tweleve updates sent to my phone's gmail acct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts