+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 282

Thread: Chapter 3 clues

  1. #51
    acesNeights's Avatar
    acesNeights is offline Junior Twelever Copper acesNeights is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    It just states the obvious. MOK?

  2. #52
    Doc
    Doc is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Doc is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    AcesNeights,

    I'm uncertain if the 'obvious' part you're referring to relates to the anagram or the gobbleygook cipher, and I don't know what 'MOK' means.

    Throw it out here and let's take a look--I tend to overlook the obvious on a regular basis.


  3. #53
    acesNeights's Avatar
    acesNeights is offline Junior Twelever Copper acesNeights is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    AcesNeights,

    I'm uncertain if the 'obvious' part you're referring to relates to the anagram or the gobbleygook cipher, and I don't know what 'MOK' means.

    Throw it out here and let's take a look--I tend to overlook the obvious on a regular basis.

    Sorry, I was replying to Scar13's comment.

    The FB clue only states the obvious, but it does include the letters "MOK" that I couldn't decript properly. Decoding requires three "steps", you may be missing the middle "spets".

  4. #54
    lesleygalaxy's Avatar
    lesleygalaxy is offline Junior Twelever Bronze lesleygalaxy is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    67

    Default

    This clue is driving me crazy! The blocks of reoccurring letters are confusing the heck out of me

  5. #55
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    After solving the clue, did anyone else's answer self-destruct in 5 seconds?

  6. #56
    esmith131 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze esmith131 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acesNeights View Post
    Sorry, I was replying to Scar13's comment.

    The FB clue only states the obvious, but it does include the letters "MOK" that I couldn't decript properly. Decoding requires three "steps", you may be missing the middle "spets".
    Aces - there is no MOK in the solution - or are you talking about the clue cipher text?

  7. #57
    acesNeights's Avatar
    acesNeights is offline Junior Twelever Copper acesNeights is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esmith131 View Post
    Aces - there is no MOK in the solution - or are you talking about the clue cipher text?
    When I solved the second FB clue I got a MOK in the middle of the plaintext, but it may have been an error on my part. Forget the MOK and carry on.

  8. #58
    esmith131 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze esmith131 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    My solution came out in complete English with no errors - spelling, grammatical, or otherwise.

  9. #59
    Lobster's Avatar
    Lobster is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Lobster is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    946

    Default

    If you're getting an error, you're doing it in the wrong order.

  10. #60
    Gammon's Avatar
    Gammon is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Gammon is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Clue for Chapter 3:
    The month and day are simultaneously prime a total of how many times in a leap year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts