+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 158 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1577

Thread: CHAPTER 4 - discussion and clues

  1. #461
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    The answer is divided in to two equal halves. Remember that the number 2 figures prominently in coming up with the solution.
    Nothing new.

  2. #462
    mills's Avatar
    mills is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze mills is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    149

    Default

    yes Jeff, pretty redundant... I guess everything (Ron thinks) we need is there.

  3. #463
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Very quiet. Maybe someone has a valid sequence?

  4. #464
    Doc
    Doc is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Sapphire
    Doc is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    I'm still just on the periphery, but here's something that's bothering me:

    The first three chapter solutions followed Revelations 22:13 to a tee:

    'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.'

    If this represents some sort of 'rule' for the first three chapters, what will the subsequent ones follow?

    Is it a different verse? Or did it begin to repeat?

    In other words, does '22:13' play a role?

    Could the emphasis on the number '2' actually be '22'?

  5. #465
    Lobster's Avatar
    Lobster is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Lobster is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm still just on the periphery, but here's something that's bothering me:

    The first three chapter solutions followed Revelations 22:13 to a tee:

    'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.'

    If this represents some sort of 'rule' for the first three chapters, what will the subsequent ones follow?

    Is it a different verse? Or did it begin to repeat?

    In other words, does '22:13' play a role?

    Could the emphasis on the number '2' actually be '22'?
    "To find your way on the map keep in mind that the first is equal to the last" I think is a universal directive, applying to all chapters.

    It's not always going to be 2 parts of 10. Some of the future chapters are a little more involved, and do some different things. But I think in their own ways, the "first will always be equal the last".

    As for the bible verse itself, I think we may find that it has more involved application at some other point in time. I do not believe it has any application for the silver eagle solutions though.

    I am continuing to make progress... feeling like I am extremely close. I can fit every single FB clue (sometimes multiple ways) into a small set of solutions that also match a great deal of stuff that appears to be internal workings of the C4 solution. Still, there is a great deal of misdirection in this chapter, and after having been fooled so many times it is difficult to know for sure how close I am.

  6. #466
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Now 8 months have passed since the first facebook clue for chapter 4 was published. A full year will most likely pass before this chapter's winner receives their silver eagle. If the chapters get progressively more difficult, then the golden eagle should be claimed around 2024. Not sure if that is the timeline Ron or any of us had in mind when we started this hunt. I will probably have to pass my book and chapter notes onto someone in my will.

  7. #467
    Lobster's Avatar
    Lobster is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Lobster is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Jeff View Post
    Now 8 months have passed since the first facebook clue for chapter 4 was published. A full year will most likely pass before this chapter's winner receives their silver eagle. If the chapters get progressively more difficult, then the golden eagle should be claimed around 2024. Not sure if that is the timeline Ron or any of us had in mind when we started this hunt. I will probably have to pass my book and chapter notes onto someone in my will.
    Well I'm not sure about you, but anyone inheriting my book and all its thousands upon thousands of crazy markings and highlightings and numeric references and symbolic references would immediately conclude that I was completely out of my mind.

  8. #468
    EagleScout's Avatar
    EagleScout is offline Junior Twelever Copper EagleScout is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Which seems to add credence to them being solvable without fb clues....no?

  9. #469
    EagleScout's Avatar
    EagleScout is offline Junior Twelever Copper EagleScout is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Lobster, nice to see you still here. I had to step off the forums to try not being led anywhere because no matter how hard I tried, I kept allowing it to happen. I am back for the time being and just wanted to say howdy. Now if I could find ednel

  10. #470
    Lobster's Avatar
    Lobster is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Lobster is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
    Lobster, nice to see you still here. I had to step off the forums to try not being led anywhere because no matter how hard I tried, I kept allowing it to happen. I am back for the time being and just wanted to say howdy. Now if I could find ednel
    Oh yeah, I'm still here. I'm not very good at giving up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 158 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts