+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1577

Thread: CHAPTER 4 - discussion and clues

  1. #541
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    I wish this site would upgrade their security. This hacking nonsense is getting old.
    Assuming nobody got a phone call, so chapter 4 continues. I have not received any rejections recently, though.

  2. #542
    Lobster's Avatar
    Lobster is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Lobster is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Jeff View Post
    I wish this site would upgrade their security. This hacking nonsense is getting old.
    Assuming nobody got a phone call, so chapter 4 continues. I have not received any rejections recently, though.
    Rejections just sent out.

  3. #543
    bookworm660's Avatar
    bookworm660 is offline Twelever Silver bookworm660 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York, Beautiful Fingerlakes
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    Rejections just sent out.
    Unfortuneately, gotta wait till next week to see if my latest revelation works out...
    "Do or do not; there is no try." --- Yoda

  4. #544
    Lobster's Avatar
    Lobster is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Lobster is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm660 View Post
    Unfortuneately, gotta wait till next week to see if my latest revelation works out...
    Submission purgatory. It's strange that they can't just check all existing submissions up to yesterday.

  5. #545
    bookworm660's Avatar
    bookworm660 is offline Twelever Silver bookworm660 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York, Beautiful Fingerlakes
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    Submission purgatory. It's strange that they can't just check all existing submissions up to yesterday.
    I don't see why Ron and his staff don't just build in an automated daily check and notification I think it would keep the interest a lot higher. Wouldn't be hard to do.
    "Do or do not; there is no try." --- Yoda

  6. #546
    Lobster's Avatar
    Lobster is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Lobster is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    946

    Default

    New clue:

    The 18th number for the sequence you seek is either a 6, 11 or 17

  7. #547
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Interesting since several clues have hinted that 17 is the final key. Not sure how to take that choice if three but none are included in my first 10 keys so I am feeling good about that.

  8. #548
    Lobster's Avatar
    Lobster is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Lobster is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rx Jeff View Post
    Interesting since several clues have hinted that 17 is the final key. Not sure how to take that choice if three but none are included in my first 10 keys so I am feeling good about that.
    Well it doesn't match the sequence I was feeling really good about, but it does match a second one that I had identified in the same area a while ago. Just submitted that. It's certainly nice to be able to rule a lot of stuff out!

  9. #549
    Rx Jeff's Avatar
    Rx Jeff is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Rx Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    965

    Default

    If my most recent submission is correct then there was nothing simple or easy about it. I found all twenty keys although the two that went on a hunt of their own carried over where there was a stopping point. Weavers Needle played a huge part as did a key word in the text about being a marker. It is so crazy that even though my confidence is low, it is no more bizarre than the first three chapters.

  10. #550
    guttom2 is offline Good Twelever Gold guttom2 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm660 View Post
    I don't see why Ron and his staff don't just build in an automated daily check and notification I think it would keep the interest a lot higher. Wouldn't be hard to do.
    the submissions are checked by hand to prevent hacking of the answers. it would be really great to find out daily, or instantly if you were right or wrong though for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts