+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 594

Thread: Tormentum

  1. #551
    Cakehead's Avatar
    Cakehead is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Cakehead is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    145

    Default

    I've been keeping tabs on this for the last couple of weeks; coursework term has caught me off-guard and I haven't had the time to engage some more attempts onto this...It's nicely timed for Gecko to take these down though. Not that I agree that whatever caused this should have happened...Yet again. (If I'm correct on the reasoning) I do hope that you will bring this back from the dark soon Gecko.

    Until I have time to work on this more, I've picked up Geocaching and it's a bit more addicting than I first realized....Oh well

  2. #552
    Tanshin's Avatar
    Tanshin is offline Needs to say Hello! Tanshin is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Has anyone ever been able to find and collect all of the music and sound work from Torment? I've gotten the main theme (gg.rar), but I'm interested in getting the rest of it, as well.

  3. #553
    Cakehead's Avatar
    Cakehead is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Cakehead is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanshin View Post
    Has anyone ever been able to find and collect all of the music and sound work from Torment? I've gotten the main theme (gg.rar), but I'm interested in getting the rest of it, as well.
    I think I've already said this in an earlier post, but a few pieces of music can be found on Myth&Sound - Sound design, custom composition, programming, and synthesis.

    As eager as I am to crack on again with Torment I'm trying to hold off attempts till the Summer to give some time for revision; not that it's stopped me checking in a few times and picking up past attempts again, but with a cold trail like this I feel as if it would be fine to just revise for now.

  4. #554
    Tanshin's Avatar
    Tanshin is offline Needs to say Hello! Tanshin is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cakehead View Post
    I think I've already said this in an earlier post, but a few pieces of music can be found on Myth&Sound - Sound design, custom composition, programming, and synthesis.

    As eager as I am to crack on again with Torment I'm trying to hold off attempts till the Summer to give some time for revision; not that it's stopped me checking in a few times and picking up past attempts again, but with a cold trail like this I feel as if it would be fine to just revise for now.
    Yes, I'm aware of the MythAndSound thing. I'm wondering about the rest of it - It's not all there. And I can't get the loops off of there anyway.

  5. #555
    Aethera is offline Needs to say Hello! Aethera is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I'm in total agreement with you, Cake.

  6. #556
    Cakehead's Avatar
    Cakehead is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Cakehead is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanshin View Post
    Yes, I'm aware of the MythAndSound thing. I'm wondering about the rest of it - It's not all there. And I can't get the loops off of there anyway.
    Sorry Tanshin, I didn't think of grabbing the .swf files containing the tracks off the sites so far; any particular reason why?

    Lately I've been studying Paradise Lost, Milton as a writer and the actual background of England during its time of release for my Summer exams...It's funny how Gecko used a quotation from Odyssey and imagery from Paradise Lost on the main page though considering both are epic poems that employ similar techniques of rhythm and rhyme...Not that I'll go in-depth but it's always fun to find little coincidences like that with Literary knowledge

    In relation to the Zodiac killer, Bryan Hartnell and movements of the stars I'm still stumped...But looking into Paradise Lost again is making me hopeful for the upcoming few months so perhaps I'll find something this time with research when I've finished college...

    "I may assert eternal providence,
    And justify the ways of God to men."


    From book I; hopefully answers to secrets will come in time to those who are still working on this too...Though I'm still doubtful of Gecko's presence due to circumstances of the sites disappearance...

  7. #557
    Kameleont is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Kameleont is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I will soon share some files I got (music swf files etc).
    By the way, am I the only one who get some stupid ads when I visit this site?
    It happens once a day.

  8. #558
    Wumbo's Avatar
    Wumbo is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Wumbo is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15

    Default

    pleaaaaaaaase someone reuploaded elcastillo, it's been taken down from mediafire in the link earlier in this thread

  9. #559
    Cakehead's Avatar
    Cakehead is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Cakehead is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo View Post
    pleaaaaaaaase someone reuploaded elcastillo, it's been taken down from mediafire in the link earlier in this thread
    MediaFire has been a bit clunky for me, so I've used RapidShare...https://rapidshare.com/files/1885265725/34lh2.swf it's the same file, so everything should be working okay; if it doesn't, I'll just use something else.

    Got exams in two weeks so I'm looking to pick up my attempts again after I've dealt with them; not that I'm confident though..

  10. #560
    Script_Reader is offline Needs to say Hello! Script_Reader is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I thought you guys might like this one.
    https://rapidshare.com/files/1907420971/lby.swf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts