+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: IS this a fun hunt!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    itzrambobaby is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper itzrambobaby is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default IS this a fun hunt!!!!!!!!

    Hey I have spent a very long time working on alchemist dar and I am trying to find a new hunt thar keeps me on the edge of my seat and does not get boring. Can someone please tell me if this hunt is fun or after a few reads are the puzzles just way to hard. Thanks to all.

  2. #2
    itzrambobaby is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper itzrambobaby is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    bumppp

  3. #3
    itzrambobaby is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper itzrambobaby is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    anyone please

  4. #4
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is online now Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzrambobaby View Post
    anyone please
    rambo-

    The book is a fun read all by itself. From the clues and reading the posts, several of the easier codes have been solved, but the prize is still unclaimed after a year. The author has his own form at Questmystery.com you can check out too.

    Steve

  5. #5
    MDC777 is offline Twelever Silver MDC777 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    328

    Default

    I guess it depends on your idea of fun. A lot of the puzzles have not even been found yet but from a post yesterday on the forum it looks like maybe there has been a breakthrough. There are so many possible directions to take in this book it is frustrating.

    I would recommend the book. I have been posting over on the QuestMystery forum as not to many people seem interested here.

    Mike

  6. #6
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is online now Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDC777 View Post
    I guess it depends on your idea of fun. A lot of the puzzles have not even been found yet but from a post yesterday on the forum it looks like maybe there has been a breakthrough. There are so many possible directions to take in this book it is frustrating.

    I would recommend the book. I have been posting over on the QuestMystery forum as not to many people seem interested here.

    Mike

    Hi Mike - Have you looked at what George is claiming on the part 1 code? Does any of it make sense to you or do you think it is more hyperbole...

    Steve

  7. #7
    MDC777 is offline Twelever Silver MDC777 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    328

    Default

    I replied to his post that he needs to tie in "I Ching" to the book somehow. Yes there is a Chinese delegation that visits the Magnum but I would hope the author would give us a clue to what book to use if their is another book other than Vegas Die.

    So until I can see some verification in the form of a clue I don't think his solution is correct. It is creative tho I'll give him that.

    Mike

  8. #8
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is online now Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDC777 View Post
    I replied to his post that he needs to tie in "I Ching" to the book somehow. Yes there is a Chinese delegation that visits the Magnum but I would hope the author would give us a clue to what book to use if their is another book other than Vegas Die.

    So until I can see some verification in the form of a clue I don't think his solution is correct. It is creative tho I'll give him that.

    Mike
    Thats true - at least it is a method....what bothers me about this book is that when you crack a code, you expect it to spell out something, not another code that is at best part words, part gibberish....

    s

  9. #9
    MDC777 is offline Twelever Silver MDC777 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Sometimes I think everything that has been discussed is all to make us waste time and go in the wrong direction.

    There may only be 1 clue in the book that points to the correct location.

    Mike

  10. #10
    stvwz's Avatar
    stvwz is online now Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Ruby
    stvwz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDC777 View Post
    Sometimes I think everything that has been discussed is all to make us waste time and go in the wrong direction.

    There may only be 1 clue in the book that points to the correct location.

    Mike

    Mike - maybe it isn't three separate codes. What if we are to combine all three parts together. Then maybe the phraseology would make more sense. I will have to get the notebook out again...

    steve

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts