+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teachers vs. Instructors

izycat is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper izycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Teachers vs. Instructors

On page 16 those for whom Dare apprenticed are called Teachers. On page 17 they are called Instructors.

While Irealized the two are quite similar, Teachers is a bit more endearing than Instructors.

Teachers teach you more than just a subject. Instructors have a very focused purpose.

Just a thought

seanriddle is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper seanriddle is an unknown quantity at this point

Izycat-

Do you have the hardback? I've got the softback and "instructors" is on page 18.

Sean

izycat is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper izycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooopss!! Your right it is 18, that's what I get for trying to cram all this work in at night!

It's also Dar not DARE, sorry sleepy eyes I guess.

seanriddle is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper seanriddle is an unknown quantity at this point

No sweat- I was just worried there was a difference between our books. I don't know if there is any significance to MS using the 2 different words; maybe he just didn't want to repeat himself?

Sean

+ Reply to Thread